Why don’t musicians get a job like decent human beings?

Why don’t musicians get a job like decent human beings?

Attached: 978285C1-9B1C-468D-A672-3F4EB8501E79.jpg (750x1032, 485.08K)

Have you ever had a job? It SUCKS

Why is it wrong to give money?

She's friends with Bono, how does this happen?

Nothing wrong with having a job, but it can impede the artistic process. That said, this bitch should use Pledge Music and offer tier rewards, not a charity thing like GoFundMe. That's just bad form.

charity is fine. asking for donations to fund your hobby is embarrassing.

>She's friends with Bono, how does this happen?
Bono didn't get rich by funding lesser musicians

I still don't understand why this is embarrassing

>asking for donations to fund your hobby
It's called making a product and selling it you nigger

we live in a hell world, if you can make your living off music why not not take the opportunity?

If everyone had this mindstate, everything would collapse in a week's time.

pretty sure shes wealthy as fuck. went to private schools, lived in nyc for years and released some indie mainstream records. shes definitely wealthier than the random 20 year old fanboys who are gonna give their rent money to her

Good. Fuck working for money when happiness is within ourselves anyway. I'm going to sloth away and work on my passion all day while wagies are hold hostage and want to kill thenselves for peanuts

Fpbp. Can't believe I have to go back to that place again tomorrow.

There will be no peanuts or anything for you to eat. The farmers are now enjoying their hobbies.

based passionless work droid user

Good thing not everyone thinks like me. Bug People are enjoying their extra hours right now!

You're a child, and you will never be happy.

>watches a sam hyde video once

I feel your pain dude

I don't know who that is. But you're selfish.

Imagine being so mentally frail and socially awkward that you can’t handle holding down a job like every one of your male ancestors did for the last dozen generations. I had to take two weeks off work when I tested positive for the coof after New Years and I was dying of boredom. I get tons of social stimulation at work, flirt with all the cute bitches in the office, and hook up with two of them on a regular basis off the clock. It beats the hell out of sitting home alone all day playing vidya and making shitty bedroom electronic music like a tool.

Nice dubs happy man. Will you show me the way? Mr Noseberg?

Too bad. I have to play gigs i guess i'll never know the goods of a honest day of work.
Anyway. Nice pasta faggot. Still not waging

Serve others, as much as you serve yourself.