Hello Any Forums this is my collection

hello Any Forums this is my collection
JUDGE me for my TASTE.
(also post your music, not charts, music you consider good enough to download.)

Attached: cmus.png (745x576, 25.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanmusic.fandom.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
4chanmusic.fandom.com/wiki/Flowcharts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally everyone on this board listens to exactly the same things as you. You have the most basic Any Forumscore taste possible

Delete everything except Steely Dan. There, I just improved your collection tenfold. You’re welcome

Basic bitch Any Forums and RYM core. Come back when you listen to more than 10 artists.

really? I just started posting here, saw all the charts and figured most of the people here listen to indie/newer stuff.
there are at least 30 here

All that generic rock.

Lurk moar before posting friend. Now fuck off and listen to more music.

boring as fuarkk
my dad listens to 70% of those bands

>lurk more
This is an entry level board with no culture of it's own why would dude need to do that?

Even if this is an entry-level board, the dude didn't even lurk enough to avoid posting his embarrassing entry-level taste.

Normal dad rock mixed with some millennial pop music, nothing to be embarrassed, but not limit yourself to it. But you have to some necessary legendary artists in there

I won't argue with that, he might b havin a laff?

Hi girlies

Attached: 9965FF6F-5557-4B60-879A-CEA91EDDD070.jpg (4030x1840, 2.86M)

Nah man, Ive been here a month and 100% expected this type of response, just testing the waters. I do think my thread has more potential than some others on this board "heres a song/album lets talk about this song/album"
>(also post your music, not charts, music you consider good enough to download.)
but noone has done this so my library will not expand/change very much im afraid :(

Are you trans? In my experience only trans people like fonts like that

no but I will admit the font has a gay ass name and was probably made by a tranny
>Cozette

Here, listen to every album here and then some more for a start

Attached: 1646261415913.jpg (1781x4325, 2.53M)

this is exactly what ive been looking for thanks man

We got a wiki full of those
4chanmusic.fandom.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
4chanmusic.fandom.com/wiki/Flowcharts

for me? it's Music Bee

Attached: musicbee 2.png (1922x1038, 1.46M)

This meme still exists?

this isnt a music player thread i just want to see the music you have downloaded it looks like musicbee cant fit it all on one screen is there a list view or something you could click