A nasal faggot wigger whines and raps about A. nonsense and B. how bad his life is over shitty "rap rock" genericness

>a nasal faggot wigger whines and raps about A. nonsense and B. how bad his life is over shitty "rap rock" genericness
Limp Bizkit was always shit, there's a reason even nu-metal fans didn't like this crap.

Attached: Limp_Bizkit_Chocolate_Starfish_and_the_Hotdog_Flavored_Water.jpg (300x300, 30.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJ9xhsVV42I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hate to break it you, my man, but you're in the wrong here. Fred Durst is a multi talented artist. He's a great singer, good at raping, he directed Bizkit music videos... And I stress the word artist. Fred's lyrics are relatable to working folk like me and I will always appreciate how he helped me to go through tough times with his music.

>Fred's lyrics are relatable to working folk like me
Fred's lyrics aren't relatable to anyone but wigger white meth head faggots with girl problems in 1999

why would faggots have girl problems?

holy based

>pillow-biting bottom fag doesn't like the LB
ice cold fucking take. you're over 20 years too late

>wigger

Attached: 45d234323a4aca6307d42bb8adfa56b40ce246db2d469c90e249b2f68f58a4a7.png (1176x1620, 61.14K)

They're in the closet and can't get girls to like them despite trying. That's why they can relate to Fred's cuckold lyrics.

>wigger white meth head
You're the guy who wrote that he was beaten up and called a fag his whole life by juggalo with snapbacks?

>wigger

cringe

Wigger might make sense if one hates black people. but i never understood why liberals use it

Please stop bashing limp bizkit, Fred saved metal from mainstream obscurity

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.68K)

>Iwill always appreciate how he helped me to go through tough times with his music.
>biscuit band's music
We find strength wherever we can, but this is just beyond pathetic and cringe.

Oh yeah? Why??
Bizkit helped through a tough breakup, I was so hyped I almost bashed my ex's car with a crowbar ( I mean I would've done it, if she had a car... )

Your mouth's writing checks your ass can't cash

(yeah)

Attached: 7jkYQxO.jpg (1533x802, 503.65K)

FredPoster you're my favourite mothafucka, keep doing God's work

Wes Borland was the real genius of the band but you guys aren't ready for this conversation

You need all of the to make the Biscuit. They can still manage with some of the member missing, see "Results May Vary", it's without Wes Borland. The best Biscuits are made when they're all in.

Attached: limp-bizkit-wallpaper-14.jpg (1000x1000, 552.87K)

yeah no shit. whole that Limp Bizkit nostalgia/comeback thing is forced as fuck

Great take! Limp Bizkit without OG crew is like Van Halen without Diamond Dave or Guns N Roses without Slash

still sucks was ok

This time I'ma let it all come out!
This time I'ma stand up and shout!
I'ma do things my way, it's my way!
My way or the highway!

youtu.be/IJ9xhsVV42I

Attached: fred-durst-limp-bizkit.gif (498x280, 532.89K)

>You're the guy who wrote that he was beaten up and called a fag his whole life by juggalo with snapbacks?
Nah ICP has more credibility easily than Shrimp Dicklet. They're an important figure in the realm of underground hip hop and horrorcore, Durst and co. were a joke not only of rock as a whole but a joke of nu metal specifically even.

ICP in the 90's had a run of a few good albums and EPs (for their genre) and like their music or not stand among the top few of what they do. They are the GWAR of hip hop and that's not a bad title to have at the end of the day even if they basically fell off, Limp always sucked...it's not like they "got bad".

Wigger is synonymous with try hard, poser, wanna be. it's a term from before your time zoomer faggot. Next thing you'll be saying I'm "homophobic" because I call you a faggot.

Attached: icp_ticket.jpg (504x852, 93.9K)