Explain why you don't like The Wall

Explain why you don't like The Wall.

Attached: Wall.jpg (2400x2400, 1.13M)

its one of those things thats really cool at first but isnt really memorable. the only good part is the trial

I don't like the drastic effect on appearance of women

It keeps ruining waifus

Because it doesn't put me to sleep as fast as Animals or WYWH

More of a ceiling guy.

The reason I don't like it is because it feels much more empty without the movie. The visual representation is kino af and I like it better than the album.

I don't like rock operas in general

I like it tho

My family was so into it when I was a little kid, that was such a torture and I still hates it today.
My dad trying to explain what is about for me, and was just so dark and depressing, i hated the live show also, although it has cool stage effects, the fucking guests, i hated Cyndi Lauper hair so much and is such overrated pretentious boring music after all.

Bloated, overly ambitious and heavily political concept, and sonically just not as interesting as their earlier work. Nothing will ever compare to the Pompeii live film imo

i'm heterosexual

Attached: ce1.jpg (200x360, 13.68K)

I used to really like The Wall during my adolescence, but as I got older it started sounding cheesy and too clean. Also I started disliking Roger Waters' lyricism.

I haven't listened to it, so I cannot like or dislike it.

It was always conceived as a stage show. The visual aspect is pretty essential t.b.h.

Thank you for playing.

what is wall

literally every time somebody tries to explain why the wall is good to me they keep talking about how its a "concept album" and ohhh "the concepts are so big" ohhh "its so deep" meanwhile its the blandest shallowest thing I've ever listened to. The "concept" is lame and the music is boring. Literally why would I enjoy this, there is nothing to enjoy or think about

Is pretentious, stupid, corny, repetitive, obtuse and boooring.
Just look at ANOTHE BRICK ON THA WOLL and tell me isn't the most stupid and pretentious blues rock song ever

Just like the retards who hate Dark Side of the Moon, they are trying to be edgy and say "oh I'm not one of those people" yet they have really nothing to say about the music.

Well I already listened to it and I never feel like listening to it again as opposed to other albums that I enjoy

It's shitty classic rock.

I dont, I just think its clearly surpassed by earlier and later entries

>young lust
>mother
>goodbye blue sky
>hey you
>is there anybody out there

I think it's genius. A masterpiece that I appreciate more as I get older.