'''hard''' rock

>'''hard''' rock
>is performed by gay hippies who sing and dress like faggots
kek did boomers really?

Attached: kiss-americas-got-talent-season-13-2018_gettyimages-1036157538-992x560.jpg (754x560, 211.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BUibOVjlSn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's kinda cringe, agree. Imagine listening to dork shit like led zeppelin singing about dungeons and dragons instead of blasting Helmet or Limp Bizkit LOL

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

Thats literally all hard rock and metal

SUGAR GAY

These are Jews.

today I will remind them
youtu.be/BUibOVjlSn4

Stop listening to that talmudic garbage and listen to some good rock for once

Attached: cheap trick.jpg (1920x1080, 349.38K)

I wonder what band that is oh thanks for wearing your merch so we know.

first KISS album is great 70s glam, Strutter always sounds good on a Friday Night

I'm busy Friday, will it sound good on a Thursday night?

Meh, Peter was never really a hard rock guy anyway, his idea of music was more like Doobie Brothers or Pablo Cruise.

Why did you call Sugar Ray and Helmet that? That's very strange characterization
On topic of cheap trick, I agree they bop. When I was in high school I liked to blast them and Hanoi Rocks. Dream Police slaps

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 7.16K)

it's sound okay but it's better with the weekend ahead of you and a belly of beer

You can tell from their interviews. Gene and Paul genuinely liked Ace and were disappointed that he couldn't keep it together while I don't think they ever really gave a shit about Peter.

Boomers also think diapershittercore like Black Sabbath is metal

Attached: 1636958421137.png (1426x2485, 1.65M)

the fale-flagging against black sabbath on here is criminal

yeah Peter always seemed kinda out of place in the band, like when you figure that Beth was the kind of song he'd come up and that sounds like a Carpenters B-side

KISS weren't hippies, how absolutely dare you

Gene (predictably) didn't want to put that song on an album because he was like come on, that goop isn't us but I think Casablanca insisted on it because they said "no we need it. guaranteed AM hit for girls who have Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits on their shelf."

The harder the rock, the gayer. Real men who have heterosexual sex listen to tasteful moderate rock.

grils who liked ballad goop like Beth were marriage material. girls who liked Ted Nugent or Van Halen were future white trash single moms.

I've always been sketchy about women who are into hard rock/metal