Vatican shadow

Thoughts?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 257.52K)

excellent, huge fan. just huge terrifying vistas of sound with a really original aesthetic and concept

what's your favorite album? pic rel is mine.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1001.29K)

Big fan of Media, Kuwaiti Airforce, like Persian Pillars of the Gasoline Era a lot too.

>Persian Pillars Of The Gasoline Era

his recent album was quite weak in my opinion, sadly.

prurient >>>> vatican shadow

You just posted his most underrated album which also happens to be my favorite. I love the pristine sound of media in the service of terror. It's honestly one of my go albums when I'm in a meditative, sort of brooding mood. Tracks like take vows and interrogation mosaic are so hypnotic and evocative. I was also really surprised by Persian Pillars of the Gasoline Era and I see it as a sequel to media, it's a bit darker but but it follows the some of the same composition blueprints of building a really hypnotic groove with each repetition.

Didn't he get outed as a nazi recently? Some of his stuff is alright.

noise is for faggots and posers

Isn't this dude an actual neo-nazi?

I just re-read the article, I guess you could say it's guilt by association but why associate with so many neo-nazis?

in the top 2 artist i've listened to. like it.

started listening to vatican shadow yesterday and this thread is proof that i live in a simulation

I scrolled through the article, he just hangsout with nazis as far i can see? Its whatver honestly, dont see a link with rightoid shit in his music.

pretty fucking boring. the definition of aesthetic over substance (which dominic has literally said in interviews)

Don't talk to me if this isn't your favorite VS release

His stuff got worse after he learned how to make techno the proper way. Berghain ruined him.

Attached: R-5759187-1401885690-2892.jpg (500x490, 96.43K)

underrated

Attached: 4612822.jpg (600x600, 42.9K)

have been listening to his stuff since '13. pretty nice of him to carry on muslimgauze's legacy.

if I could I would take a tree branch and ram it inside you

Great modern alternative to Muslimgauze but I think VS is a great example of an electronic artist listened to by almost exclusively people averse to regular EDM.

For me, it's Luxor Necropolitics

Attached: 1631448170725.png (1417x1417, 1.59M)