Kanye kidnaps and kills pete davidson in his new music video

kanye kidnaps and kills pete davidson in his new music video.

Attached: skete.png (591x434, 64.09K)

I’ve heard Davidson has a BWC, which is probably why Kanye is losing his mind over all of this.

>skete
>white

he's got a big cock? yeah everyone knows he does. Ariana Grande was posting about it (jealous)

Stop shitposting and take your meds kanye

Skete doesn’t have a big cock, no pictures exist with any bulge whatsoever

>w-what? N-no of course Davidson doesn’t have a big c-cock. Wh-why would you s-s-say that? *sweats profusely*

Attached: 55F777A5-D0C6-4229-B767-32F8B867B72D.jpg (500x628, 62.09K)

He's not white though, he's one of those Russian Jews with grey clammy skin.

Gay ass niggers itt.

Love Kanye but why is he acting like such a little bitch over this godDAMN

Fuck Skete hope he kills himself

bruh come on look at the caliber of women he bangs, Ariana said it herself. He's a tall lanky goofy dude with a big cock.

Kanye cope shills out in full force today huh. How much is he paying you to do this?

Why man cause he can fuck dudes wife better? Stfu

a beta male like you would never understand the emotional weight of defending your family.

The only thing Kanye needs to defend his family from is hereditary mental illness

Stop talking like you're from a movie you delusional retard, they got a divorce, she can date who she wants. "Emotional weight of defending your family" hahaha stop it man

No I just hate that fucking retard, and stop falseflagging as le ebin reddit-SNL-man defener, he's a fucking idiot Kanye drama aside

He says in his stand out that she actually fucked him up in the future with women, cus he said he has a normal dick but every woman will now expect something crazy..in turn screwing up his future sex life. His words not mine.

>modest about his dick size
If that doesn’t communicate big dick energy to you, I don’t know what will. No one wants to be known as the human tripod, it means women will be gunning for him because of what’s in his pants, not his personality.

nah that's classic like self-effacement. you never want to brag about it or else all you can do is confirm those expectations. if you play coy and then pull out a trouser snake it's all the more fun.

source: im gay