Kanyebros…

Kanyebros…

Attached: 02AF0255-6429-4961-9315-B5E0F7F688A5.jpg (1125x1381, 242.2K)

this is a compliment

Serious question: What happened to Kanye West? Why does he seemingly release garbage on purpose? Has he gone off the rails? Should we be worried about his well being?

rap is dead

bring back indie rock

Too high.

another L for cuckye

I think he doesn't care about music anymore akd when he release a new album it's to promote of of his product new yeezy collection/stem player ...)

It's ogre

Seems like the album is just one portion of his business ideas rather than where all his creative focus is like in the past

Louie Bags is abyssmal, or am I missing something?

UCLA

It is literally unfinished

so that's the final cover?
why is everyone such a fucking pretentious clown now, there's nothing satirical or even funny. making shit, releasing shit on shit, saying shit is not going to prove anything to the public

2022 pitchfork is more irrelevant than 2022 kanye

There literally isn't a cover

he’s too rich
being a billionaire is fucking with him

factual. it's funny that the peak of their influence was the MBDTF 10/10 and now they've fallen out of hipster-popularity at the same time

>more irrelevant
learn english fag

To me people sucked his dick so hard that he unironically started believing he was indeed shakespeare in the flesh. A flawless genius. He's been trying to 'trascend' his music career for years. Doing shit like getting into the presidential run or trying to sell those plastic things. The truth is, he's not that great. This is the result of believing too much your own myth.

watch the three part documentary now streaming on Netflix

Pitchfork abandoned Kanye the second he was less than hostile towards Trump. Also their "best new music" from 2021 onwards is literally 70%.
Meaning: they're dishonest and really a site about music.