Epic buys Bandcamp

Lol what
twitter.com/nibellion/status/1499069300140879874?s=21

Attached: FM3DjM5X0AEhoiF.jpg (900x506, 20.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1oN0Ts3rMQna
voca.ro/11Uyj2I6DeaC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quote retweets are great. Trannies btfo

If they stay similar to before but with more investment to remain a viable company then great. it's blatantly going to get gutted though.

voca.ro/1oN0Ts3rMQna

Lmao it's going to be flooded by mumble rap from zoomers who play Fortnite

>champions of a fair and open internet

Attached: lmao..png (1159x800, 18.24K)

voca.ro/11Uyj2I6DeaC

Reminder that this gives you free permission to pirate anything on Bandcamp now. It's on Timmy now, cheers lads

Attached: 1577408459234.jpg (435x384, 15.2K)

the internet sucks now everything's being conglomerated into drm shitfests

Attached: 1552388903463.jpg (720x720, 45.2K)

Attached: jgvj.png (1302x812, 55.67K)

>"champions of a fair and open internet"
>BUYS UP AN INDEPENDENT MUSIC SERVICE FOLLOWING A WAVE OF BIG COMPANIES MAKING SHITTY ACQUISITIONS
I live far away from Epic Games headquarters but if I ever see Timmy Sweeney in public I'm going to curb stomp him, this is so fucking gay and shitty that any future music I put on bandcamp is going to be pay what you want just so it's guaranteed that more people will download it for free than give money to that autist. FUCK Bandcamp, FUCK Epic Games, FUCK Jannies, and FUCK Bill Clinton for removing the cap on the number of companies media conglomerates can own.

Attached: dr. kill.jpg (540x586, 122.49K)

saving this for the 20-something edgy fucks that thing they're so mature for not using shit like lol lmao etc,

>any future music I put on bandcamp is going to be pay what you want just so it's guaranteed that more people will download it for free

noooo what will they do without your $5 every 2 years :(

How do you pirate music on bandcamp?

Attached: 1646243760617.jpg (474x482, 27.6K)

google bandcamp downloader

They can shove it up their ass for all I care you snide faggot, any drive I could have had toward "selling a good product" is gone now that I know it's going to fund the next gay Fortnite update.

>123kbps
It's something I gues.

I'm taking all my albums off Bandcamp

Actually grim
Now everytime you buy a record on Bandcamp you're paying for Fortnite updates + Paying for "free" games EGS is giving
If they include this on the EGS it will go the way of MySpace and be gobbled up by the next up and coming indie platform

>wah wah faggot wah
you skinnyfat bitch I could throw you against a wall and snap your arms off. Why is mu the bitchiest board, probably because of the higher than average estrogen levels