/WEBCORE/

post your favorite webcore artists

>new cartier god
youtube.com/watch?v=OsIaYUIBHBI&list=OLAK5uy_nPM11ZPtMp49jifOSUmr3Cz5vGw2XaS_A&index=6

>new digighouls
youtube.com/watch?v=SBCujSh7E6E

>new yabujin
youtube.com/watch?v=i48N7I726-E

>new digital threat
youtube.com/watch?v=bBpB90KZ99g

if you like those you might like

>new sidewalks and skeletons
youtube.com/watch?v=fXlKweUWmBE

Attached: lainbear.jpg (768x576, 54.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBtHPEvF9uc
youtube.com/watch?v=NFvIa_wYy2g
youtube.com/watch?v=m9Moqu-XvWI
youtube.com/watch?v=hWc0TUMVElE
soundcloud.com/crystalwaremedia/by-the-shore?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
soundcloud.com/crystalwaremedia/waiting-for-the-end?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg
youtu.be/2pyops3UGr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

frenly bump

>Sidewalks and Skeletons
I love his music and his new album is great, but what makes it "webcore"? Hell, what IS "webcore"?

youtube.com/watch?v=IBtHPEvF9uc

youtube.com/watch?v=NFvIa_wYy2g

youtube.com/watch?v=m9Moqu-XvWI

Attached: IMG_20220302_131652.jpg (864x1466, 159.79K)

its not really webcore but it has similar aspects to the other artists i mentioned thats why i said "if you like those you might like"

based for still representing all the real weeaboos n 2022

So, what makes something "webcore", then?

>So, what makes something "webcore", then?
Shilling endlessly unlistenable trash made in his moms basement and using pics of underage or anime for visuals

shillcore

Cybergoth carries all the good Digighouls

It’s all bad

Some of it's decent.
Like Angel, that was alright and I got a couple listens out the Strawberry mixtape.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWc0TUMVElE

yabujin a god

It doesn't take a genius to put it together.
Right now your shill threads are as forgettable and bad as your music. And I don't think that will ever change because it seems like your aim is to trick either complete retards or underage kids into looking you up because they stumbled across one of these threads and I guess if thats who you want listening to your music. Retards and kids, then you don't actually have to try very hard to make good music or market in a more authentic way.

I couldn't imagine making these threads every day and still not having anyone give a shit about you. If you went a week without shilling yourself no one would even remember your name lmao

soundcloud.com/crystalwaremedia/by-the-shore?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
soundcloud.com/crystalwaremedia/waiting-for-the-end?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

>>new cartier god
listening to some guy moan with a hipass
1/10
>new digighouls
decent track, not over blown, enjoyable
7/10
>new yabujin
filtered distorted trance 2 minutes its not edm its not pop
5/10
>new digital threat
interesting sound, mildly grading atmospheric schizo hardcore
8/10
>new sidewalks and skeletons
good dance tune
9/10

Cartier God is actually based and the father to a lot of these artists

>Like Angel, that was alright and I got a couple listens out the Strawberry mixtape.

Definitely some of his best work. And if you like Cybergoths production you should check out this EP youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg they produced a couple tracks on it

webcore?
how about someone makes basedcore music?

>Who is Lil B
youtu.be/2pyops3UGr4

>webcore
These zoomers need to fucking stop already.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)