/metal/

Antifacist alliance edition
old faq pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 1618426354734.jpg (1359x997, 201.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJD4ycRJ8jE
youtu.be/9rpjnQ4spkc
vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuwcPzLXb0
youtube.com/watch?v=eAdtc3I7rmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRIPPING IS FUCKNG TRASH IT IS SHIT ITS A MIX OF CHIMP MUSIC AND BRUTAL DEATH METAL WITH GHETTOIZED SLAMS WITH THE 808 KICK THE MUSIC MEANS NOTHING ITS JUST A BUNCH OF SOUNDS A BUNCH OF SOUNDS SO EASY TO MAKE THAT I MADE MY OWN DRIPPING SONG THIS IS HOW DRIPPINGS FULL LEGHT SOUNDS LIKE BRING THE SUFFERING IS PEAK DRIPPING NO 808 CHIMP SOUND NO NOTHING REAL RAW BRUTAL DEATH METAL

youtube.com/watch?v=RJD4ycRJ8jE

get up now

Just started listening to this band called Gratzug.
Top-tier black metal. Especially the album V: Meyster
youtu.be/9rpjnQ4spkc

Attached: Gratzug-3.jpg (4027x1284, 1.66M)

wtf this band is actually kinda good. thanks for the rec man

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

Stop banning me you shitheads. When the inevitable nuclear holocaust arrives I want to call you a bunch of posers one last time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuwcPzLXb0

/meal/ is DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD

Last night I dreamed Black Sabbath was about to release a new album and it kicked ass. How the mind creates such great fucking metal out of nothing is unbelievable. It's not the first time that happens to me. The most crushing badass riffs were in my head all along.

>black metal
>top tier
only trannies listen to BM nowadays

okay Negru

don't mistaken me with that faggot, i'm a OSDM chad

I literally never have a chance to shill this album, so I guess I'll just randomly post it, its a prog masterpiece imo. Seen others post their earlier album, but I thought it was utterly boring in comparison to this. Skycontact is fucking amazing, 11/10 stuff if you can handle lighter sections in your meal.

Attached: Phlebotomized - Skycontact.jpg (600x595, 119.05K)

Post NSBM recs

So far what I've liked
M8L8TH by the wing of black
FANISK noontide
ARYAN BLOOD through struggle to victory
ABSURD basically everything
PESTE NOIRE basically everything
L.S.S.A.H everything I could find was good.
FULL MOON united Aryan evil

Attached: 1633300503843.jpg (986x1439, 387.95K)

I rec a visit to school. Educate yourself, chudcel.

GBK and Arghoslent exist, people like them a lot but personally I found them bretty meh. Nokturnal Mortum are basically NSBM without directly saying so, except in Nechrist where they literally talk about jews which caused large butthurt for sois. Fanisk are probably my favorite of pure NSBM which you already mentioned, and Goatmoon's Stella Polaris was also a good listen if you like Emporer's stuff.

Attached: goatmoon.jpg (480x360, 16.17K)

>GBK and Arghoslent exist
arghoslent is death metal, silly

Ah true, they just come to mind whenever people want their nazi metal or whatever.

>can't even spell fascist

filename

Attached: he was talking about Hellhammer.png (429x125, 5.88K)

Attached: he was talking about Hellhammer1.png (565x121, 5.6K)

it was probably bait.. I mean surely it must have been bait

youtube.com/watch?v=eAdtc3I7rmU

You could easily call 99% of the first wave thrash/heavy metal. Even utsotbm from batlord could be described as mostly thrash. Arguing about genres is gay and retarded.

>Fanisk are probably my favorite of pure NSBM which you already mentioned
Fanisk are like the least NSBM of the bunch, their only tie is one edgy cover and hitler samples.
Their lyrics barely touch on it, and their third album is completely unrelated.