m.youtube.com/watch?v=z646aHUYS68

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 46.89K)

fuck off shill

and

>Any Forums albums
these are starbucks music shit

boundo is pretty clearly a straight man

Wrong, transbian

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-121121.jpg (1080x808, 166.52K)

Tranny acceptance is on the way. In the early 2000s you fags complained about bi girls lol
Maybe it’s the snowflakes that can’t accept a little contrast that are the real sniveling fags.

>Tranny acceptance is on the way
mental illness

Everyone has a mental illness diagnosis. A flaw doesn’t invalidate you as a person. You should work on your own mental illness before you start acting like an armchair psychologist with no education.

>Everyone
(You) is not a sample of everyone
taking HRT, sewing tits on your chest and cutting your dick off is a text book definition of insanity faggot.
>no education
kys

Fuck whatever channel that is

Attached: Untitled.jpg (450x219, 37.67K)

Op here and I'm a tranny, I just hate other trannies. Especially transbians.

This image reeks of faggotry. Delete this fucking channel.

holy shit what a soi chugging faggot

Plenty of cis people take some form of HRT to affirm their gender, whether they’re bodybuilders or menopausal women. Why is that any less insane than trans people taking HRT? And why does it bother you?

You don't need to keep talking like a flaming homosexual because you're a fucking idiotic MAN. Stay in your discord, troon.

Not an argument

>affirm their gender
your natural genetics did this for you at birth
well and that ywnbaw
problem is your sexuality has been weaponized by an unregulated science industry who just want trannys for your money to pay for therapy, drugs and medical procedures.
trannys are the primary example of the extent of brainwashed globohomo consumers
quite tragic really

Based and godpilled
Underrated post

That’s a good point. I should invest in some pharma companies. It’s still definitely no excuse to be hateful toward trannies though. As you said, they’re victims of a corrupt system. They deserve sympathy. They know not what they do.

Yes my genetics predisposed me to being trans. Glad we’re on the same page :)
Also the only people who are brainwashed are the people who blame the ‘Jews’ ‘globohomos’ ‘elites’ for the problems but don’t recognize the root issue is capitalism.

Genetics predispose many people to things which are not good. Some children get bone cancer due to their genetics. Some people are at an increased risk of developing ALS due to their genetics.

>I fucking love trannies!

Attached: 1637358048371.png (1416x1062, 840.42K)

I can think of no reason to even acknowledge that gender exists at all. It’s a useless term which only serves to strengthen antiquated roles and stereotypes. It would be better to do away with it altogether. This leaves only the male and female “sex”, which cannot be changed. If a male person wants to start taking hormones and chop off their dick, I say let them do it. But they are still unquestionably male, just as they were at birth.

jewish bankers invented capitalism you imbecile.
your meds are rotting you from the inside. ironic considering troons are hyper obsessed about changing external appearances

jewish bankers invented jesus