No one fucking cares that your girlfriend died, dude

No one fucking cares that your girlfriend died, dude.

Attached: 13336026_10154175851894098_1394661833167844254_n.png (500x500, 153K)

Actually, she didn't die she was just mean to me.

In all the discussions I've seen of this album, I have yet to find a convincing argument that this is not a story about a failing/failed emotionally abusive relationship told partially as a metaphor of a hospice worker taking care of a terminal patient. I think it's abundantly obvious it isn't just a story about a guy taking care of a sick and grouchy cancer patient.

*stomp* *clap* HEY!

I like this album idc

Attached: 1601145649107.jpg (744x471, 61.9K)

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this was actually a good album?

nu-Any Forums hates it (it's good though)

>Tell me when you think that we became so unhappy
>Wearing silver rings with nobody clapping
>When we moved here together, we were so disappointed
>Sleeping out of tune with our dreams disjointed

Attached: 1644754401286.png (972x1184, 1.34M)

For me, it's thin bearded men crying to this album and then saying they're going to punch nazis later the same day.

SPBP

Easily the worst of the classic Any Forumscore albums and I don’t think it’s even close. I do hate stgstv too though.

nu-Any Forums doesn't like good music as a rule

why did I have to be born in 99 why couldn't it have been 7 years sooner so I could've posted on Any Forums during the golden years

they sound based

Source chud blumpf

>album is an allegory about a toxic female mentally abusing her boyfriend and the lasting trauma from that failed relationship
Couldn't be made today.

>thread on Any Forums doesn't contain dumb culture wars
Couldn't be made today.

I always thought it was a good album, just not great

>thread without some sissy getting triggered over literally nothing
Couldn't happen today

Brian Howe's misguided Pitchfork review of Hospice is one of the worst pieces of "critique" known to man

>no self awareness
Srsly nigga.

cope seethe trannoid