Literally the only Tupac album people know

>literally the only Tupac album people know
Most overrated rapper of all time

Attached: 8D97DE4E-C8D9-42ED-9EF4-ABDBB7A50219.jpg (220x220, 15.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_XT9-C5Qu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very bloated album but the good tracks on it are amazing

Wrong. The Makaveli album is also widely known and popular, especially among (c)rappers. Pac's literally your fav rapper's fav rapper (unless your fav rapper's from NY).

That's why I fucked yo bitch, you fat motherfucker

>Most overrated rapper of all time

No, not at all. I think he was so influential and talented that young music listeners would be doing themselves a disservice in not diving into his body of work.

That being said, any person under the age of 30 who says their favorite rapper is Tupac is only saying that shit for attention.

Don Killuminati, Me Against the World

>He listened to a diverse range of music that included Kate Bush, Culture Club, Sinéad O'Connor, and U2.
>studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet.
youtu.be/v_XT9-C5Qu8
Tupac was gay

Attached: 2pac+ballet+2.png (627x355, 173.8K)

Tupac was based you mean

Only thing truly sus is the ballet

he has an earring in his right ear so it looks like you're correct

Every song on this album was a fucking banger despite it being bloated as fuck. The only mediocre song is Whatz ya Phone #.

is it just me or does tupac just sound really outdated and corny now?

The older i get the more i realize that Pac was just a straight up homo sexual. It wasn't till later in his life that he realized if he ever wanted to be someone he had to be the most gangster and macho mfer in the rap game.

He was definitely a homo but influenced by society to be someone he's not. He probably didn't even realize he was gay himself in his life time.

Don't even need to know anything about his life, you can see he has a classic homosexual physiognomy.. plus that cute lil cocksucking smile

Just you buddy

This, the ganster shit was a massive LARP and millions fell for it lmao

>the ganster shit was a massive LARP
It wasn't though. He genuinely became a very scary and threatening individual because at a certain point he realized that being a "Nice guy" doesn't get you anything in life. He pictured what it was that he wanted to become and he actually became it.

Tupac was used 2 program and control the black population and it worked like a charm.

I was really surprised when I found out this dude was only 25 or so, he seemed way older to me especially with some of the stuff he's talking about in his music. Biggie also looks older than he was in pictures and stuff.

>He genuinely became a very scary and threatening individual
lol no he didn't. He surrounded himself with threatening people so he could LARP, which ended up making him a paranoid wreck.

Zoom zoom

His music aged terribly. Only people who like it are those 3 months into their journey of listening to old hip hop. Everyone else moves past it.