Strawberry fields forever

>strawberry fields forever
>while my guitar gently weeps
>with a little help from my friends
>all you need is love
>let it be
these are the best beatles songs. just thought you should know

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 262.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpLJbPmSlAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Babby's first Beatles top 5. Absolute dogshit.

look in your heart

Max plebeian. 1967 Beatles is almost objectively the worst era of Beatles. Even they themselves admitted it.

yes, the year they put out their most acclaimed album, the one that usually appears at the very top of all time greatest albums lists, that year, yes.

Are you on crack? Sgt. Pepper's stock keeps going down with each year.
Stop reading Rolling Stone. You're either 14 or a boomer, and I don't know which is worse.

what's wrong with sgt pepper

It's the only Beatles album that is a product of its time. Any other Beatles album sounds fresh and timeless. But the second the shitty circus organ and the panning sound effects kicks in on the chorus of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (quite possibly their worst post-1965 song) you say to yourself "Oh that's right, I'm listening ton an album from 1967."

>Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (quite possibly their worst post-1965 song)
I agree with this. but you're supposed to listen to it in mono

Wait til you hear all those songs in mono (Except Let It Be, which was never released in mono)

I should worn you that the mono version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps sounds like it was recorded on a very worn tape that was about to expire.

Also if you think your list is the best Beatles songs ever, then you obviously haven't heard You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) Paperback Writer, Rain, the Real Love version of Yellow Submarine or She Said.

You're in for a treat!

Whatever, Zoomer...

Mono Sgt. Pepper > Stereo Sgt. Pepper
It was a tribute to Pet Sounds, and was meant to be heard in mono.

Attached: motivator7eaf96e01b93846f81adc771559988af17e6bbf7.jpg (600x750, 98.07K)

I enjoy the 2017 "remix" quite a bit. Aside from the very noticeable difference in sound on a day in a life, which almost sounds like a different recording (but isn't necessarily bad), to me it just sounds like a clearer, better mix.

My favourite songs are
Run for your life
I'm only Sleeping
Yellow Submarine
Fixing a Hole
Strawberry fields forever

Fuck Iforgot how much i loved the betles i used to listen to them everyday thanks op
when im sixty four is such a great song

>strawberry fields forever
Sucks. It sounds like shit and people just like it because it sounds weird. John Lennon sounds like a literal retard on that song.

Fixing A Hole
I Want To Tell You
Things We Said Today
Help!
You Never Give Me Your Money
She Said She Said

Sgt Peppers is shit except for Fixing A Hole and A Day In The Life.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpLJbPmSlAA

damn i almost forgot how fucking awful the beatles were

The best Beatles song is obviously Within You Without You

Happiness is a Warm Gun
Tomorrow Never Knows
A Day in the Life
Nowhere Man
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
hms: All My Loving, I'm Only Sleeping, Martha My Dear

Patrician