Artists with dwindling listenership

Attached: phoebe-bridgers_spotify_listerners.png (420x353, 188.21K)

Stay mad chud

Attached: SmartSelect_20211013-044056_Instagram.jpg (1060x1360, 974.47K)

what the fuck is a verified artist
is that some new way record labels show who theyre shilling?

That bitch has unprotected anal sex with strangers

is it me or she has a fat face?

Even tiny artists get verified, my cousin's shitty high school garage band is verified. It's a credibility thing, so you know it wasn't some rando who uploaded someone else's shit

fuck off shill

is it bridgers with a hard r

Not strangers, chud. Connor Oberst and his gf. Get your fax str8

>5 million monthly listeners is “dwindling”
Learn to put things into perspective.

I would assume she used to be at 10 million, in which cause a drop to 6 million would qualify as dwindling.

She was at 6.5 million at the end of December. Her listeners are indeed dwindling, maybe not by a lot, but people have stopped listening to her.

>monthly listeners decreases as the time since last album release increases
Big if true.

> Her listeners are indeed dwindling, maybe not by a lot
>people have stopped listening to her
Pick one. A drop in 1.5 million listeners in a month is not that much. If she was releasing lots of new music all the time then that kind of a drop would be significant, but it happens to literally any artist after an album cycle. is 100% correct.

Attached: phoebe-bridgers_guitar-auction.png (2728x1572, 373.34K)

post more of phobeo bridgers hot pics

Nah it’s been trending up, I pay attention to this because I’m petty and hate this roastie. Used to be in the 4m range not too long ago

She was at 6.5 like this user said. New album or not, her music sucks either way.

Yeah but she had trended around 4.9 for like a year and just went up only for a couple months recently so it was just tourists from the song with T Swift.

seethe incel

>ph*ebe br*Dgers

Attached: Takin out the trash.png (501x550, 276.63K)

zoomer genocide