REDDIT
>Porcupine CHAD
Any Forums

Attached: PT.png (640x796, 211.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZDE8UGVQyU
youtube.com/watch?v=AW5v4Ohxk5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Porcupine Tree but christ Steve Wilson is a sadsack. I guess that's the point. I've only seen Steve Wilson live doing is solo stuff and yes I cried. anyway..yeah..new PT single is pretty good. I think Deadwing is still my favorite song overall - gun to my head of course. fuck me that bass line..

youtube.com/watch?v=gZDE8UGVQyU

He's happy with his Jewish wife now

Radiohead isn't reddit >:(

did he actually get married and "find love"? well good for him..dude seemed like he was gonna be a forever loner sort of person.

Yes

Attached: 8hx52c9a4xczx4zc.jpg (454x567, 56.91K)

ugly kids

Steven Wilson is an inspiration to me because his lyrics are fucking dogshit but he still became a semi famous rockstar and toured the world. What excuse do I have?

His lyrics are actually good though? I guess your just a fag

some of them are, sure.

My friend made me listen to Drive Home and 'appreciate' the guitar solo. It was the first time I payed attention to a guitar solo in a song

I thought ween was radiohead but good.

Truth.

New Porcupine Tree this year. We better get it before the nukes drop

>Steve Wilson is a sadsack
He's actually just an angsty normalfag pretending to be sad, pretty much like young Trent. Not that this is a bad thing, I like his edgy music as much as everyone else but to me Porcupine Tree were always a fun band, never an emotional band.

great bass in the beginning and I really like the chorus. bros I'm pretty happy. youtube.com/watch?v=AW5v4Ohxk5k

did you all like The Incident? because I loved it to death

Attached: folder.jpg (500x496, 21.33K)

I liked tracks like Time Flies but it's definitely their weakest overall, they didn't really have a clear vision

checked and Time Flies is definitely my favorite song on that album

>they didn't really have a clear vision
this is bait, right? it's a concept album that's like one long song. how is that not a "clear vision"?

If you are able to make good sounds, you can write like a 5yo kid and still get fans.

>Any Forums
>good
holy reddit...

Hes a scattershot lyricist. Sometimes he's great (most of Hand Cannot Erase is pretty good, for example) othertimes hes dogshit (most of Fear of A Blank Planet, for example. ) When he's bad, the music is almost always enough to save the song even if the lyrics aren't good.