MAYHEM is the BEST black metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite bm band isn't MAYHEM...

MAYHEM is the BEST black metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite bm band isn't MAYHEM, your favorite bm band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of Norwegian black metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of black metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL MAYHEM

Attached: 5348480169_3843e07596_b.jpg (565x800, 39.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUVr2xnGIEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi tourist

THE BEATLES are the BEST rock band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite rock band isn't THE BEATLES, your favorite rock band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the popularizers of skiffle and psychedelic pop and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decade they were active. They're the GODS of rock, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL THE BEATLES

MELVINS are the BEST sludge metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite sludge band isn't MELVINS, your favorite sludge band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of sludge metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of sludge metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL MELVINS

RAMONES are the BEST punk band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite bm band isn't RAMONES, your favorite punk band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of punk rock and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of punk rock, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL RAMONES

T. REX is the BEST glam rock band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite glam band isn't T. REX, your favorite glam band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of British glam rock and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of glam rock, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL T. REX

WILLIAM BASINSKI is the BEST ambient artist of all time, and no other artist comes close. If your favorite ambient artist isn't WILLIAM BASINSKI, your favorite ambient artist is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular he's become, that says nothing against his elite status and his brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. He is the originator of ambient minimal tape music and he's been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades he's been active. He's the GOD of ambient, and he will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL BASINSKI

MY BLOODY VALENTINE is the BEST shoegaze band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite shoegaze band isn't MY BLOODY VALENTINE, your favorite shoegaze band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of shoegaze and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of shoegaze, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL MY BLOODY VALENTINE

BLASPHEMY is the BEST war metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite war metal band isn't BLASPHEMY, your favorite war metal band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of war metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of war metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL BLASPHEMY

lol

NAPALM DEATH is the BEST grindcore band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite grind band isn't NAPALM DEATH, your favorite grind band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of grindcore and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of grindcore, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL NAPALM DEATH

I wonder who this guy is going to say is the best death metal band of all time

CONVERGE is the BEST mathcore band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite mathcore band isn't CONVERGE, your favorite mathcore band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of mathcore and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of mathcore, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL CONVERGE

KORN is the BEST nu metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite bm band isn't KORN, your favorite nu metal band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of nu metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of nu metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL KORN

MASSIVE ATTACK is the BEST trip hop group of all time, and no other group comes close. If your favorite trip hop group isn't MASSIVE ATTACK, your favorite trip hop group is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of trip hop and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of trip hop, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL MASSIVE ATTACK

the joke that they're all tourist tier takes

JOY DIVISION is the BEST post-punk band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite post-punk band isn't JOY DIVISION, your favorite post-punk band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators-ish of post-punk and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the late 70s. They're the GODS of post-punk, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL JOY DIVISION

METALLICA is the BEST thrash metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite thrash band isn't METALLICA, your favorite thrash band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of thrash metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of thrash metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL METALLICA

youtube.com/watch?v=tUVr2xnGIEo

true, if you look up any of these genres, these will very likely be the very first bands you find.

BLACK SABBATH is the BEST metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite metal band isn't BLACK SABBATH, your favorite metal band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL BLACK SABBATH

HELLOWEEN is the BEST power metal band of all time, and no other band comes close. If your favorite power metal band isn't HELLOWEEN, your favorite power metal band is SHIT!!! Simple as. I don't give a FUCK how popular they've become, that says nothing against their elite status and their brilliant discography, but rather the opposite. They are the originators of fantasy metal and they've been at the forefront of the global scene since the start all through the decades they've been active. They're the GODS of power metal, and they will ETERNALLY be at the TOP.

HEIL HELLOWEEN

what's funny is this is true.