There is no proof that Forever Changes was actually made in 1967

>there is no proof that Forever Changes was actually made in 1967

Attached: Love_-_forever_changes.jpg (300x300, 49.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Music/Billboard/60s/1967/Billboard 1967-12-16.pdf
worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Music/Billboard/60s/1967/Billboard 1967-12-30.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's proof it's shit

there's proof it's shit

there's poo

poo is shit

Prove it

I can't get into this album I want to because I know people enjoy it so much. And I want to have fun too

just shut up and enjoy the larp

Attached: a1203542687_16.jpg (700x700, 70.34K)

If you think it's around 7-8/10, you're correct. It's good, but certainly nowhere near as good as many of its contemporaries.

shit album propelled by a dumb concept

Probably my favorite album of the 60s that isn't the beach boys. For me, its Live and Let Live.

/thread

How? It did fairly well on the UK album charts in 1968.

They were made to look that way years later

imma need you to click on this here links...

-worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Music/Billboard/60s/1967/Billboard 1967-12-16.pdf (Page 55)

-worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Music/Billboard/60s/1967/Billboard 1967-12-30.pdf (Page 35)

It was at the very ass end of 1967, but it for sure was made and released during that same year.

Sure but no matter when it was made it's a great album

>because I know people enjoy it so much
They pretend to because the band has a black frontman. If he was any other race they'd admit it's mediocre.

Brian Wilson is the Good Humor man.

Everything good on the album was by the Wrecking Crew and everything shit (the gormless vocals and lyrics) was by Love. I could probably enjoy an instrumental version of it.

t. listened less than 10 times after first hearing the album a few years ago

I think their first album is their best, but You Set The Scene is a good song, no denying that.

You Set The Scene > A Day In The Life