Mostly listen to stoner metal

>mostly listen to stoner metal
>don't even smoke weed

Attached: 1646162811587.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7G8mUpQ4l_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start smoking weed

Used to listen to stoner metal quite a bit, but i've literally never smoked weed in my entire life. Eventually I started moving away from it because I started feeling like a poser.

i mostly listen to dance/electronica and i don't drink cum it's such a crazy world

The best stoner metal should be able to make you feel stoned without getting stoned. The weed just helps.

>listen to black metal
>don't even guzzle cum

>mostly smoke weed
>don't even listen to stoner metal

This is now a stoner rock thread
youtube.com/watch?v=7G8mUpQ4l_Y

I listen to some stoner music, but I haven't smoked weed since I was in college. It doesn't make me feel good and I hate the high. I also hate stoners for constantly telling me that instead of shooting coke and heroin I should "just smoke weed bruh". Most other junkies I know feel the same way and hate stoners too. How obnoxious do you have to be to get literally the most degenerate of drugs users to avoid you because of your shitty personality?

The only good stoner band HH brothers

Attached: a1641743976_10 (1).jpg (1200x1200, 297.35K)

isn't it a bit embarrassing to be a nazi

they lack the good genes to have that instinct

Hulk Hogan reaterd

Kek

Its one of the few aesthetics that's still actually transgressive. Notice how it turns "edgy" metalheads into pearl clutching moms when they see a swastika.

Attached: avatars-000357382841-qv9q4q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>Its one of the few aesthetics that's still actually transgressive.
oh so it's automatically good art then. got it

Attached: 1643243751653.jpg (396x416, 12.89K)

Irregardless of that sentence, I do have to admit that nazis make some good stoner rock, which is so ironic. Edelweiss is one example.
Most of it, like old metal, is just being edgy on purpose. That automatically makes it worse imho

You must have very high testosterone

>everyone hates us therefore we're cool

Mephistofeles also have one of the freshest takes on the stoner doom sound. Its dirty and punky without crossing into being sludge. The riffs stick in your head the grooves are immaculate. Its angry, hateful doom for angry, hateful people.

hit this shit user

Attached: d87.png (600x475, 107.99K)

>listen to shoegaze
>don't even look at shoes

Attached: 120-1208698_pepe-the-frog-confused-clipart-png-download-confused.png (657x582, 209.37K)