No one's listened to donda 2 because it's not on Spotify and zoomers don't know how to pirate

>no one's listened to donda 2 because it's not on Spotify and zoomers don't know how to pirate
>discussion dead even here on mu when previous albums got multiple threads daily
Career suicide lol

Attached: 1646162403447.jpg (225x224, 5.55K)

didn't donda just come out less than a year ago?
he's oversaturated

Why is he obligated to give you or anybody else music? You're not entitled to hear it

Kanye West is one of my favorite artists of all time but I can't be bothered with his garbage. The last cool rollout he had was for Pablo. I want him to get mental help.

npc take

>Any Forums
>discussion

Attached: doubt.jpg (419x238, 9.94K)

wow i didnt even know this was a thing. what the fuck was he thinking lol

His fault for surrounding himself with yes men who would call genius-like the shits he takes

Discussion is dead because the album is shit and unfinished

the album isn't done yet the one on stem players is very unfinished and missing songs
also kanye can't "career suicide" niggas a multibillionare lol

We do know how to pirate, we just don't care enough about Kanye to do it, now if it was Taylor Swift that would be different

Thanks chuck

Based

Black man wont play the spotify jew's game and the peasants attack the hero and say he should do what the jews around him say.

Don't know why you're listening to some pretentious whiny nog but for me it's G Eazy no cap

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 7.16K)

I've pirated it, listened to it, and enjoyed it.. I just don't see the point of coming here to talk about it.

this but unironically
>gets $200 from rich children and s.oyboys
>everyone else gets to download the music for free with no moral issue cause he's rich
>streaming services get nothing
>we get the early versions of the album in HQ files instead of only having stream rips like last time
no downsides I'm sure the naysayers are streaming shills or braindead zoomers who don't know how to pirate

he doesn't care about the music it's about selling that wack ass toy player to Asian incel fans which is pretty based.

At least yeezys get you sex.

Fuck off DP

Taylor fucks horses

hes 50 has a billion dollar company and 10 number 1 studio albums, do you think he even cares at this point? honestly don't even know what else he can achieve in music really if I was in his position I would just shitpost for the rest of my life

>listening to cuckye era kanye

Attached: 1576408505266.jpg (694x694, 62.43K)

He has no shame anymore. The taylor swift incident made him isolate for a year to make mbdtf. He needs to do something like that again even when he was dick riding trump he was less cringe