“Hey...you”

>“Hey...you”
Wwyd?

Attached: 4DFF9E8C-91DE-4DDD-9D94-53D0A62F5AA4.jpg (500x749, 47.76K)

i'm glad everyone likes her now :)

>'piss off back to your containment thread'
Wwyd?

Kys

Attached: 1624973758439s.jpg (197x250, 4.05K)

>i dont like your girlfriend

marry me

Grab finger and snap it. Loudly explain over her screams that pointing is rude and unbecoming of a lady. I would also tell her that pressure is still an absolute banger.

>Riot-era Hayley
I time traveled back to the late 2000s? Oh thank god an opportunity to lose my virginity as a teenager like a normal person

You would snap her finger
I would hold her in a loving embrace and then engage in unprotected sexual intercourse
We are not the same

Attached: 1627768643389.jpg (700x1000, 111.14K)

God you dont know how much would i like to tie her hands and then put rope on her neck and hang her. Then i would cum SO MUCH on her while she is choking, kicking her legs and pissing herself because she is struggling to extend her consciousness for a moment more. I would then put my MASSIVE SERBIAN COCK on her protruding, saliva dripping tongue and last thing she would feel before going out would be my cum in her asphyxiating throat. After seeing her eyes flicker out and her passed out, dying body convulsing i would take off her piss soaked panties and eat the excrement she defecated in them during last moments of her life. Then i would lick her feet, eat her shit stained ass and lick her pussy that became tight because of contraction of muscles during hanging, and then suck off her nipples who got erected while dying before cumming on her hanging, still warm dead body so much that she looks more like a glazed donut than a corpse.

Attached: 1571687067639.png (512x448, 13.42K)

ok

Attached: psssst2.jpg (452x269, 85.25K)

A true romantic

include me in your screencap

Very interesting

It’s not a finger, it’s a tamborine.

suck her finger.

suck a gun

Go directly to jail

Edgy....

average wpop poster

>containment thread