K-On! bros....we won

K-On! bros....we won.

Attached: kon.jpg (1125x532, 158.24K)

kind of like Persona, pretty decent music pushed up by a rabid and highly passionate fanbase who are incredibly emotionally attached to it

fuwa fuwa time a banger

K-on is so cringe and weird. Japan can sometimes look like communist china

Fuwa fuwa time is the worst song from K-on, the best one is Go Go Maniac

Kek wut

>this is in the top 10 for power pop lists
It's actually good too, but it's still funny seeing it there.

Attached: K-On! - 08 - New Member.mkv_snapshot_14.47.jpg (1920x1080, 664.57K)

Based.

Attached: f4edc6d61590b3.jpg (350x217, 39.92K)

nah go go maniac is the definition of twee anime novelty music, people like it because it's uguu k-on. that kind of jrock is embarrassing

don't say lazy is still one of the sickest anime EDs of all time

>Hasn't listened to the full version
Go go Maniac has fun drum parts

my man I am a fan of K-On, I like the songs and I'm not surprised it's so highly rated. I like the more robust K-On songs rather than the novelty silly ones. Every K-On song has excellent instrumentation, that's pretty much par for the course.

Attached: chris.jpg (1152x786, 66.35K)

you're crazy. go go maniac is teh best.

i dont know man just seems like you're a contrarian.

I don't understand how you can listen to that song and declare it's great classic power pop as opposed to just being an exercise in writing a hyper-energetic immediately recongisable song for the second season OP

I would personally put Fuwa fuwa time (and Kirakira days) as the silly novelty songs remembered more because of good placement in the anime, and would put Go Go Maniac as the superior song.

Were you irritated by the singing in Go Go Maniac? I think the cringeworthy rap in Fuwa Fuwa Time is significantly worse.

No, it's actually really good.

Attached: ritsu.jpg (677x838, 135.94K)

I suppose it's actually testament to the surprising depth of their output that we can disagree so fundamentally then.

Fuwa Fuwa time to me is like an extremally efficient and well written pop-rock song that could be good regardless of who sang it, it doesn't need cute anime girls to be solid. I can't say the same for Go Go Maniac which has never grabbed my ear for anything other than being annoying and being the OP for the clear worse season of the show.

I've been a fan since Season 1 so I'm not exactly gonna change my opinion but I can agree to disagree.

Attached: britain-inanime1.jpg (666x320, 48.57K)

i mostly yield. you've clearly given its place more critical thinking than i have.

but im just not ashamed to like things even if they stray from what may be the core genre's sound. i dont see its purpose as an exercise as you've described as a bad thing

Waifufaggotry destroyed Any Forums and Any Forums. sad

this entire site was built on weebshit and waifufaggotry dude

Thankfully K-On is not waifufaggotry

Attached: Booklet 01.jpg (1876x1823, 632.42K)