No self control...frustration

No self control...frustration...
Daaaamn Layne, you're such a wild rock n roll rebel with your drugs!
Thanks for ruining an entire generation of kids who got hooked up on dope because you thought it was such a cool thing to glorify

Attached: s-l500.jpg (450x450, 53.1K)

DIRT is just a rehashed version of Black Sabbath's Paranoid album updated for the 90s, anyway.

cope

>hi guys i'm a zoomer and i think every 90s kid is on heroin cause of alice in chains
Shut up know nothing zilch

If you started heroin because of something like this, then you are so easily persuaded that you are gonna have some other shit fuck you over sooner or later

D.A.R.E. is probably way more to blame than DIRT

>ruining an entire generation of kids who got hooked up on dope because you thought it was such a cool thing to glorify
Yeah, if only there had been some kind of anti-drug music scene in the 90s, maybe in the hardcore punk and metalcore scene, where kids could shout about how drugs aren't cool. Maybe they could've put a symbol on their hands to mark that they didn't want drugs or alcohol. They could've given themselves a nickname, like "sober advantage," or something.

Oh well, too bad nothing like that has ever existed.

I mean. they were heroin addicts who sung about being addicted to heroin and how they were going to die from it, and two of them did. They were one of the most sincere bands around.

I mean yes, Layne should've went to rehab and just stopped using drugs instead of using, making cool photo shoots and singing how angsty he is

Imagine reading these lyrics and thinking it was a glorification of drugs
I dont feel bad for people who are as stupid as you are

This. Dirt was a "whatever you do, don't try heroin kids or you'll end up like me" album if there ever was one. I don't see how any properly adjusted person could listen to Dirt and have their takeway be
>yeah some smack does sound pretty good right about now, think I'll get on that

Shut up

>Implying it's not glorification of drugs
You know, he could've just quit using instead of making OMG IM ON DRUUUUGGZZ songs

>just quit using
I know you're trolling but, as a former polysubstance addict, lol.

Layne went to rehab like 16 times or so.

Dude, I've been drinking a bottle of Jim every week and it was fucked up... Now i don't drink even beer. It's all matter of willpower

Heroin is cool

>a bottle of Jim every week
nigga this trolling is off the chain

I literally have turned down oxys because I know opiates are no good thanks to AiC

>not getting the blatant anti-drug cautionary tale within AiC
dumb ass kids

Wtd man, alcoholism is a major global problem. Every year MILLIONS of people die cause of it. Bon Scott died too. It's hard to quit, but i did. I'm a cautionary tale of an alcohol surviver and I say NO to drugs

I've had patients that had to drink rubbing alcohol to avoid withdrawals.
A bottle of Jim every week is high school shit m8.

I also drank 2-3 bottles of red wine every evening for a month. It's fucked up, don't mess with drugs, it could kill you