Has covid ended concerts forever?

Has covid ended concerts forever?

Attached: F34708BE-043D-4266-B392-2C747B1F2DA5.jpg (1800x1200, 1.07M)

it's the new normal don't worry

Covis is basically over, everyone is concerned with WW3 now

This. And this is why elites want that war. They like the populace inside, on electronics constantly, and spoonfed.

no im going to when we were young music festival

Nope. Seem much live music in the past few months. Much more planned. Summer gonna be filled with the sounds of music....

Attached: 5F6027FF-0FCD-47DD-816D-887A34DCAD16.jpg (1600x729, 1.05M)

hopefully

Covid has saved concerts, incels can't enter any venue anymore

no I literally went to a maskless show a week ago it was freaking awesome

Concerts've been back for a minute now.

Are you European or?
Here in the US, especially the red states, lots concerts are about to go off this March. Lots of European metal bands over here for the spring too.

Concerts are pretty much back here as well, with some breaks and some restrictions

>shitty indie acts festival lineups
not a big loss for music

They're better than ever. Now antivax retards can't get in, so zero obese people.

>especially the red states
what state is having more concerts than New York or California

YouTube told me Katy Perry is having concerts in Vegas i think so they may be coming back.

No.
We've almost beaten Covid.
Concerts will be coming back this summer, and there will be plenty of 'em, so get your tickets NOW!

I am so sick of that term.
This was NEVER the "New normal", only a temporary inconvenience. We'll back to normal by summer.

No, I saw Turnstile last week

Italian fag here, clubs are open and they are doing concerts. Is it different in other countries?

I have like 4 concerts I'm planning on going to in the next few months. Just get vaxxed and wear a mask don't fall for the anti-vax meme.

Guys we're going to be in a post-nuclear holocaust living in bunkers by the summer. Concerts are small potatoes.

I went to three between November and December retard. And this is in a cucked country like Canada.

concerts are still happening, but you have to show proof of vaccination (and in some cases a third booster) as well as wear a mask that you are obligated to put up between sips. this in a city that has finally dropped indoor mask requirements and showing vaxx card, but so many venues are going to keep the protocols in place at the request of the artists who booked the shows with the expectation of protocols. the past two years have really caused me to hate libtarded musicians.