Don’t like rock/punk/grunge or whatever you call it

>don’t like rock/punk/grunge or whatever you call it
>love these guys
What genre are you like this with

Attached: 9C9C3E31-4843-4328-ACEA-9E530C0DC414.jpg (980x653, 133.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b5lDnbIWzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Foo Fighters, arcade stadium rhcp, any pop rock band from the 2000s

>>don’t like rock/punk/grunge or whatever you call it
>>love these guys
so you're a pleb

No he has good taste. Grunge is trash Nirvana is timeless somgwriting

Blacks/rap fans only like Kurtvana because he was so outspoken about being a cuck and SJW

You don't have good taste. Nirvana is a shit version of Cheap Trick, pleb.

Hate pop punk, have Jimmy Eat World and Paramore in most listened artists

>>don't like
black metal
>>love
Pic related

Ska punk and The Clash

Pop

Nirvana is trash and so is grunge

This

Anyone else notice that Nirvana shilling began around the same time as poptimism? I wanna know what the real point in having multiple threads every single day on a 30 year old band that made just three albums worth of music with limited artistic development between them. It's self evident you're not talking about them or their music and trying to allude to something else indirectly. Just say how you really feel pussy.

Distill the life that's inside of meeeeeee
Your post is autistic fagottryyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1610623135852.jpg (584x512, 129.61K)

What other grunge bands do you hate?

Cope. Nirvana is garbage and you suck dick

Really all of them

I find it weird that people are still transfixed with nirvana, either positively or negatively.
Get over it.

then what do you listen to? let me guess it's some sludge metal band from Myanmar whose most popular song has 300 views on YouTube. you're a special snowflake who hates everything that's popular

Audioslave and post-grunge. I think Audioslave is one of the best rock bands, and I think post-grunge is generally really lame.

I know this isn't quite a genre, but Marina and pop divas. I hate most pop divas, but I've always loved Marina's music, idk why.

Jimmy Eat World and emo-pop. I like Midwest Emo, emocore, skramz, etc. but most emo-pop just isn't very good, and a lot of it's pretty cringey. But Jimmy Eat World is an incredible band and always has been.

Rap Metal and Rage Against the Machine. This is probably true for a lot of people, but I think RATM is a really solid band, and since then it's all been downhill for that genre.

I would almost say Twisted Sister is the only glam metal band I like, unless you consider Def Leppard a glam metal band, which I don't really, but they're also an amazing band obviously.

Now that I think about it, Suffocation is probably the only brutal death metal band I like, but I think that's mostly just because I haven't really explored brutal death metal.

audioslave is definitive
the only thing wrong with nirvana is the lack of musicality, other than that, they do everytging music is good for

oh, also, the only good country-rap I've ever heard is Buck 65. Everything else has been terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=0b5lDnbIWzY

>Nirvana shilling
Dude, you're stupid as fuck. Aggressively stupid, at that.