Has a band photo ever made you drop an artist?

Has a band photo ever made you drop an artist?

Attached: black_country_new_road_mercury_2021.jpg (2000x1270, 288.85K)

they're so heckin unique!

...A snorkel?

they look like Nathan Barley characters

it's crazy how gay everything is

Forget sporkcore, we snorkelcore now!

Wow they're just so incredibly quirky lol

pokies !

Dork thinks he's gonna drown.

The tryhard on the left is the only serious problem here. Chick on the right is dressed for a better band. Remove those two and leave the middle 5. That's a group of marching band nerds at homecoming dance.

it's drip or drown

>Nathan Barley
It's honestly amazing how prophetic that show was.

they are absolutely all dressed like faggots

Remember when rock stars were good looking badasses? Fucking zoomers, kek. Bunch of fucking nerds.

>Tshirt and blazer in the year of our lord 2022

fpbp /thread

No because I’m not shallow enough to judge the quality of musical content on the basis of outward appearances. Plenty of talented musicians look retarded, has absolutely no bearing on the music.

This is exactly what I mean. The romanticising of rockstars being these swaggering pillocks in tight leather trousers deserves to be confined to the bargain bin of history. Kiss, more like Miss (me with that shit)

Totally Mexico
Sugarape was based on early vice.

Attached: ee3e377cb79719d51c0d21aef99eeba4.jpg (240x240, 11.14K)

youre that snorkelfag arent ya

I thought /fa/ meetups didn't have any girls

Correct, I needed it to go diving in your mom’s snatch. Her pussy is wider than the Mariana Trench.

I listened their first album but i remained unimpressed. By the way, is that a fucking snorkel?
is it me or zoomers have bad taste?
>romanticising of rockstars being these swaggering pillocks in tight leather trousers deserves to be confined to the bargain bin of history
Not him. I'm not nostalgic, in fact i think there are a lot of old things that were bad but at the same time i can say there are tons of new things that are totally crap. And by reading your afirmation that i quoted, i have the impression you lack a more subtle and nuanced view on that matter

Attached: AxCx.jpg (1460x821, 507.16K)