Seeking opinions

Alright lads, I have returned to get some opinions from you guys.
I run a music review YouTube channel. About 6 or 7 months ago I came here asking for some feedback and since then I'm pretty sure I've dramatically improved the quality of my videos and my reviews in general.
I'd appreciate if you guys would give me some feedback. What can I improve? What should I do more of?

youtube.com/channel/UCaHFjxYed8Vq1qeT-I906Yw

Attached: 1627695595400.jpg (680x780, 41.62K)

2 AM may not have been the best time to post this thread

Attached: 1643737207665.png (512x478, 171K)

You're shouting the whole time

I don't care about your content. Just answer me one question. How much money do you require to review an album I like? That's it. Just music I like that I think is underrated. Do you have an email?

Attached: E70BCFC4-83D3-4F5B-9FF2-800FCA031C5B.png (530x492, 11.71K)

$30 for an album or $10 for a song. $100 to pretend I like it.

I've definitely had a bit of a problem when it comes to this. The shouting does suck, I'll make an effort to correct.

I don't get paid for any of this since my channel is still pretty small, if you'd like to see me review something just let me know in the comments and I'll check it out. I always like hearing new stuff and I'd love to hear what you've got.

Attached: 1644959407148.jpg (209x180, 29.03K)

Kek fucking based. .001 btc for giving Kendrick Lamar -To Pimp a butterfly a 10/10

i subbed to your channel the last go around

>haha my dying meme money laundering currency is all i can wrap my brain around
neck yourself

Thanks king, if you've got any feedback I'd love to hear it.

Attached: 1642226289905.png (512x512, 259.72K)

hmm i dunno i dont really watch melon or anything like that, i kinda like your channel as it is but that's just me
you should review pic related sometime it's beefhearts best work imo

deleted file because some asshat put the amazon logo at the bottom

Attached: Zappa_Bongo_Fury (1).jpg (300x300, 28K)

Bongo Fury?
Alright, I'll check it out and see if I can't write something good.
I've been leaning towards new releases lately as I've been slowly learning that reviewing old albums is kind of redundant in a way. Though admittedly I haven't listened to that record before so it may work out just fine.

yeah it's a good one
personally i find very few things about modern music to be enjoyable hopefully you have a better time of listening to new stuff than I do
good luck man

Cry more nocoiner

Thanks man. I definitely get hooked on a lot of older releases. I unfortunately need to focus in on new albums to catch some of the algorithm wave, though there have been exceptions. We'll see what happens.

Attached: 1627187887250.jpg (1066x798, 83.75K)

nice to see some Any Forums bleedover in this thread

Attached: 1633573985207.gif (498x498, 361.01K)

buttcoin has tanked 1/3 of it's price in the last month lmao better start revving up those fryers and washing youe mickey dees uniform
fucking algorithm man, shits rigged from the start

Yeah playing the algorithm is pretty fucked. A buddy of mine runs a channel with around 20k subscribers and he's fed me plenty of tips over the years. The worst is the thumbnail stuff. People are more likely to click a thumbnail with a face on it making some stupid expression which I absolutely refuse to do. That being said I do think my thumbnails have at least improved drastically.

Attached: 1633410290810.jpg (450x350, 25.21K)

dont mean to go off topic, but you still got that nomad? how's it play
and yeah dont be the le ebbin s*yface guy just stuck to your guns, get a good backlog of videos up and itll happen
I've watchedmy favorite yt channel, forgotten weapons, since he had like 5k subscribers and it took him years to break the 50k wall but then after that the ball kept rolling and now he's at like 2 mil
i think consistency in format is key desu, no matter what they say people dont like change in their media

Also, should I even bother reviewing Donda 2? I feel like it's such a shitshow that I don't even know where to start.

Attached: 1629508074846.png (680x836, 312.05K)

I do still have the nomad! It's fucking great!
I did have to get some fret work done as they're made in Oregon and since it's now in Colorado which is a significantly dryer climate it got some nasty fret sprout. Got a buddy of mine who does work for the BC Rich custom shop to do a proper setup and fret level/polish and now it plays like a dream. I keep it in A flat standard for the most part.
Btw, if you're anywhere near Colorado springs check out Stu at front range fret works. Fucking awesome luthier. His instagram is @frontrangefretworks

I'd like to get a demo of how the nomad sounds but I actually don't have any kind of interface to do any kind of demo or audio editing software to do a proper video on the sound. I don't want to half ass a demo video so I haven't done anything on that front yet.

Attached: 1632027847377.jpg (400x400, 16.19K)

hey i might just end up doing that i put alot of wear on my guitars dragging them around with me
quick question though, what are you playing in A flat tuning? that's like, crazy low

Attached: 1645956176096.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)