The state of Any Forums

It's been roughly 3 years since I was on Any Forums and there's 4 KPOP generals! 3 with 300+ replies? Can someone tell me what happened? Is this the new jenny death?

Attached: WTF.png (1813x332, 399.82K)

The reality is Any Forums has slowed down substantially since zoomers simply don't listen to music outside of tiktok or youtube videos, and k-pop never became a bannable offense here despite literally having nothing to do with music.

Kpop threads are glownigger threads. Each and every single post you see there is either a bot or a agent. They have complex pattern of communicating using pictures of Korean women that have codes in them. Their machines can instantly scan the picture and read what its being said on it.

Notice how people stopped saying pleb/patrician around here?

Attached: Édouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé_(ca._1877).jpg (1774x1445, 988.41K)

I use patrician in real life. I also use wrestling terms like shoot and rib and shit like that when talking to people. If they get confused I just call them a shitter and leave.

So all the oldfags jpretty much ust left at the same time? This is sad. I mean I'm partly to blame, I guess, for leaving. But fukk... KPOP?? I used to think that shit was a meme. I found a 5th one (pic related) though it hardly counts. Did it all die with Death Grips? Was that the end of an era? I'll never forget that shit. Comfy just thinking about it.

Attached: kpop.png (183x245, 58.93K)

Kpop, Black Country New Road, trying to turn ugly troons like Rodrigo into Any Forumscore, same old 10 bands posted over and over and people acting like Playboi Carti is some kind of innovative artist. This is Any Forumss curent state sadly.

I'll bite. More please.

>4 KPOP generals!
I saw 9 of them not long ago. Any Forums is dead

korean pop music has nothing to do with music?

Attached: 1630856822542.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

How long has it been this way? I mean. Not only is Kpop like reigning supreme, but nothing else is even getting replies.

I think it started to happen when the BBC, sissy hypno, fligu shit spam started happening on /gif/ too. This site is being destroyed from within by creating garbage content intentionally so that people get bored and leave.

they've been here and quite a lot of them for years

it has been like these dude. I started kpop at 2017 what are you talking about? You nigaz should up your /wpop/ game. Don't blame kpop for this.

Attached: 1645976657849.jpg (693x695, 294.63K)

Nope, you should have a containment board like /mlp/

Hey (You). It's music. Tell me why you think it is dominating this scene? And don't say robots because it's already been said.

Any Forums is ours

Attached: 1632080975774.jpg (1080x1080, 270.03K)

I just wish you guys were actually funny

minju expression-mogging yet another thread

Attached: minju8.jpg (960x960, 277.05K)

because the west is soulless and no one wants to see shitskins
dont worry kpops emulating the west too much so it will go the same way but it will never have nigger fatigue

kpg goes so fast because it covers multiple groups, could easily have multiple threads for different groups

Any Forums will just never understand

Attached: 1634881748246.png (1558x1512, 263.02K)

Please state your age sex and location. Im M 33 usa. I'm gonna guess that you are M 15 and basement. Am I wrong?

mu would lose its shit even more if group specific generals were allowed

Attached: kpop.jpg (1043x790, 250.03K)

how is this music discussion? please keep on topic

>15
bro all of kpg are middle aged pedos

what the fuck am i reading

it would but even smaller groups could get to the bump limit faster than pretty much any other thread

i want to bash the the shit out any man who litens to kpop.

what's up then where you at pussy i'll meet you halfway no weapons hands only

Attached: 20220228_215548.jpg (1536x2048, 484.76K)

Attached: eslnoted.webm (1280x720, 618.34K)

So, they don't even care about music really? They're just in it for the cunny? They associate the music with sex that they'll never have?

god I hope you aren't trolling. lel

Holy shit she's ugly

yeah they follow groups that haven't debuted yet when they're all a bunch of 12-14 year old girls then drop them when they hit 18

japanese?

mentally ill piece of shit

Attached: 20220228_215554.jpg (1108x1478, 247.49K)