Abba and daft punk topped these satanist freaks

Abba and daft punk topped these satanist freaks.
Not even a debate just facts

Attached: the-beatles-holding-medals-514870204-5b0dae39eb97de00376344ca.jpg (3048x2481, 966.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-415581092/ryanacapella-dangaioh-crossfight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I FUKCING LVOE ABBA

who do you think fucked the most girls?
for me it's paul obv because he was the main pretty boy, on second place i think ringo would surprise everybody by being a nasty sex fiend. John would try to live the rockstar life but at the end of the day he didn't really enjoy it. that's why he settled with an ugly japanese. finally george on an embarrassing fourth place. would just talk about india and bore them girls to death.

TRUTH!
m.soundcloud.com/user-415581092/ryanacapella-dangaioh-crossfight

YSE

Oh, yes it IS!
It is most certainly a debate!
Where are your facts?
Pro-tip: YOU HAVE NONE!
Bitch, PLEASE! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING BEATLES HERE!

Where are ABBA and Daft Punk's major motion pictures? Where are their Saturday morning cartoon shows? Where are their board games?

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!
And do you know why?
BECAUSE THE BEATLES MOTHER FUCKING RULE, YOU FAGGOT PLEB!

The only other band that could even come close to holding a candle up to The Beatles is KISS! And even The Beatles STILL mop the floor with KISS!

George was a serial womanizer. The actual ranking is John, George and then the others.

>Where are ABBA and Daft Punk's major motion pictures?
The Mamma Mia movies and Interstella 5555

Even if they didn't have those it's the music that matters and they made better tunes. Music that hits the soul

But they didn't star in those movies, they're music was just used in them.
And it wasn't even ABBA doing the songs in Mama Mia, it was just people covering their songs. Right up there with bullshit like Across The Universe.

I mean, where's ABBA and Daft Punk's versions of A Hard Days Night, and Help?

the real question is where is the Beatles Stadium Arcadium?

How old are you?

ABBA plays in the same league
daft punk are severely inflated

The Beatles aren't even good. They were rudimentary musicians who made music similar to children's ballads/nursery rhymes. Their massive record label basically put their top people on producing their records since they were already popular with teenage girls. There were some real credentials there since relaying sounds of a concert hall to double speaker set-ups was a real accomplishment and a feat few people could boast. Their music literally sounds like something a childrens TV-host would improvise inbetween cartoons for the little twats. Try playing 'Yellow Submarine' at a party(lmao) vs ABBA..

Wrong image

Attached: mbe+cross.jpg (1082x720, 63.58K)

ABBA and Daft Punk are satanist freaks though.

I don't blame them. I'd love to top them, and im normally a bottom

Entire movies/musicals celebrating your legacy >>> shitty cash grab movies that no one remembers anymore

Mamma Mia and Interstella 5555 were huge.

Why the hell does this gay shit matter? Music is music and movies and movies. Those movies are fucking garbage just like The Beatles and their music. Maybe instead of shitty movies, cartoons (holy fucking reddit) and cashgrab they should have worked on the music like the rest of the 60's bands that matter.

Stop falling for gimmicks and actually listen to the music.

What nerdy ass white girl parties do you go to? Playing shit like ABBA is as corny as The Beatles. Just turn on some 80s R&B and Funk, holy shit you guys on that cringe shit.