Why does so called "alternative rock" have the gayest fans...

Why does so called "alternative rock" have the gayest fans? Is there something about alt rock that attracts whinging homos?

Attached: americanspyfox.jpg (761x564, 100.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/3yYJ2p3zOpRZqdbzmgbi34?si=37ZbECSYQRqrJW0eN__34A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol. I'm watching one of his Cobain conspiracy vids right now. Crazy.

I hated him at first, but he's growing on me.

He does great videos on Nirvana and the grunge era but he has a hardcore bias against anything related to Kurts death.

Why do people like you think that alternative rock is a genre?

Agreed, he doesn't take a neutral stance, but it's entertaining and he presents compelling evidence.

>Alt Rock isn't a genre
Lol. Okay non-American zoomer

it's because alternative rock has the most crossover with onions media. most of these people discover stuff like phoebe bridgers through shit like the guardian or obama's AOTY list. these artists also tend to get the most publicity in legacy dinosaur news media because they clout chase whatever is happening on the news

It's literally not a genre. There is no "alternative rock" sound. Theres a grunge sound sure, but grunge is not representative of all alt-rock. Learn more about music.

>but grunge is not representative of all alt-rock.
So you admit alt rock is an actual thing regardless of it being one specific genre or not.

Interesting take

Right, so it would just be under the umbrella of "alternative"

Attached: alt bullshit.png (2620x1776, 2.81M)

Alt-Rock had its time with college kids in the 2000s and 10s. But after that it ended up losing to trap and even alt-rap. So the nerds who were always public alt-rock were the ones who stayed

Zoomer thinks alt rock is a 00s thing. Why do zoomers even try

alternative rock is just indie with wide appeal and less pretension. that's it. it's just a blanket term for normies to group together post-hardcore, post-rock, power pop, post-punk, and grunge. it's a genre but I don't like it as much as you do

Exactly this lol

It's a marketing term so hardcore, metal and post-punk could play on rock radio. It wasn't a genre but may as well be now.

I dont know i Just know that Op IS in fact a faggot kek what a faggot

All music is gay and you are the gayest for even pointing it out
Listen, get your money up, get some pussy, everything will be okay

open.spotify.com/album/3yYJ2p3zOpRZqdbzmgbi34?si=37ZbECSYQRqrJW0eN__34A

Attached: EFF39F0F-D3A0-4A21-92B2-4280E09CFD4D.jpg (1440x1440, 200.5K)

Attached: sonicope.jpg (320x222, 119.3K)

GET YER MONEY UP BRO BRO
I bet nobody likes you in your everyday life

you need to learn the diff between genres, sub genres and sub-sub genres. or just accept the fact that "alt. rock" is a good term for all the indie, grunge, "90s", underground, etc. rock weve been getting since the mid to late 80s

>So the nerds who were always public alt-rock were the ones who stayed
not true. i left for a good 10 years and exclusively listened to the vaporwave inspired trap/could rap stuff and adult swim bump music. im just now getting back into guitar. a year ago, i honestly thought guitars were going to soon be dead, but NOW i think theres gonna be a resurgence of rock music this decade. Look at what all the rappers and pop acts are doing, MGK is making pop punk, Doja Cat covered Celebrity Skin, Willow Smith is making alt rock, there are a bunch of zoomers getting into shoegaze and noise rock. we have a cool decade coming.

>Zoomer thinks alt rock is a 00s thing
it definitely was still going strong in the 2000s (assuming youre using the correct definiton of alt. rock, and not just thinking of midwest radio station rock like nickleback, puddle of mud, distrubed, and all the nirvana clones)