RateYourMusic's greatest albums list circa April 2001

RateYourMusic's greatest albums list circa April 2001

Attached: 1625831598001.png (442x883, 60.45K)

So pretty much the same shit minus every single album released after 2001
oh and Billy Joel and Pearl Jam for some reason (fun fact: they're the better from all that list desu)

>The Wall
these people need to grow a damn pair of balls

>no Kendrick
dropped

I don't like Radiohead but having a Beatles album at number 1 is honestly kinda lamer

>pearl jam ten
pffffffffffffhahahahaha

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE NIRVANNA MTV UNPLUGGED

Attached: 1643912668157.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

comfy dad list, enjoyable

>Pearl Jam's Ten

Attached: 1456093271046.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

>now at #904
what went wrong?

Attached: 1638358087455.png (1045x822, 197.14K)

Billy Joel bros.... what happened to us....

It shouldn't be anywhere new the top 10,000. One of the worst albums I've ever heard.

>is another episode of Pearl Jam bad because buttrock rip offs them
by this logic AiC would be worst since they were more directly responsible for buttrock than Pearl Jam ever were, specially since AiC rip offs were more direct with who they were stealing than Pearl Jam rip offs

One of the greatest vocal performances of all time

i can listen to opera ya know

fuck off Ott, remember Pearl Jam was more accepted in the grunge scene that Nirvana was, probably because Vedder was more chill than your special hipster sissy boy Cuckbain

>Pearl Jam
What a superb and thoroughly feel good tune! Of course it originated back when music was music, back when it was wholly original, fearlessly innovative and much more refreshing, when new, emerging styles were more compatible with, and adaptable to, other sounds, musical types and genres. For elements of Rock, Alternative Rock, Pop and Grunge can all be discerned and clearly heard within this Great song! Moreover, Pearl Jam was in the vanguard of that new and spectacular musical movement that emerged back during the very early 90's, within the Grunge sector, thus helping to reshape and remold the current musical zeitgeist that had been steadily evolving since the mid 1960's. For such a momentous and transcendental achievement, they are musical Gods!

Kek I don't give a shit, Pearl Jam is terrible and Vadder shouldn't be allowed to touch a microphone

Even as a Beatles fan this is hard to justify

nov 30 2001 rym be based AF

Attached: file.png (330x482, 16.48K)

whats 1 - 6

Attached: file.png (368x307, 11.22K)

>Licensed to Ill
>not Ill Comunication
pleb

how the fuck was the stone roses number 6

it good