/metal/

caged zoomie edition
faq: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt (embed)
previous:

Attached: 1644718944756.jpg (975x1048, 295.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
youtu.be/rgk1UrDvXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=lNN8NxuIaX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

Attached: 1548105324552.jpg (450x450, 27.89K)

Attached: No.png (691x738, 358.83K)

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (1200x1200, 194.48K)

time to pack it up, metal is over

Attached: 1601598340205.jpg (1334x750, 280.46K)

Also I just came back from Sea World and I bought an orca plush and a Manta Ray plush for me to cuddle in bed. I don't care if this is off topic It's important to me and I've always wanted plush toys. I've never felt worthy of them and I never knew how to clean them but now I am powerful. I don't care if this is off topic because even if I get 3 dayed it's not important because no one will answer my concert covid test question anyway. I wanted a shark plush but they didn't have one.

Im tired of pretending that Motorhead was a good band. Influential? sure. Heavy for their time? Definitley.
Did the music age well? errrrr...

NUMETAL IS BACK? youtu.be/rgk1UrDvXSU

fuck off sleepy

>motorhead isn't a good ban-
youtube.com/watch?v=lNN8NxuIaX0

Attached: Another Perfect Day - Motorhead.jpg (599x597, 250.32K)

I, The Witchfinder

>GUNSLINGER-R - Amen Grind Works
Top zozzle, what the fuck am I listening to? Low fi meme crustified cancer nightcore?

I petted the sharks at Sea World for 10 minutes straight. They loved me and wanted more. They seemed very tired. I petted one on the head and it liked it. Then I petted it on the nose. The shark didn't mind being petted on the nose. This post is my personal creation and it means a bit to me. One shark bumped in to the one I was petting. It woke it up and it swam away.
The sharks at Sea World are very tiny. The sharks are better to pet than the Bat Rays because the bat rays have cold water. I like the Bat Rays because they feel like butter. When I die I will have a harem of bat ray girlfriends and they will cuddle me very closely.

I said I didn't mind getting 3 dayed but regardless I will ask, metal for this feel?

Attached: 1637229853916.jpg (720x671, 49.23K)

Would you please stop ruining my low effort shitposts.

I found a really good NSBM band from America

I was splashed by the dolphins today at Sea World. I got salt water on my glasses. When I got home I washed my glasses. I want to touch the dolphins but Sea World charges as much as a VIP dragonforce package for only 10 minutes.

Metal for this feel?

Attached: begone mass replyer.png (271x170, 5.76K)

Who has the better metal scene

Attached: LA vs EU.png (1423x734, 314.99K)

EU and it's not even a question

I had my elbows cleaned by flesh-eating fish at Sea World. Metal for this feel?

Famine got into trouble recently

Attached: 1646092076410m.jpg (765x1024, 82.69K)

who

not metal, but this hits that spot

Attached: a3714009898_10.jpg (1200x1192, 206.95K)

>Inquisition, Volcano, Sarcófago, and Sepultura
vs
>the vast majority of great metal bands
Hard pick

Good. Fuck that chud.

Usurpr

I paid 17 bucks for a shitty dry chicken sandwich at Sea World today. I think if I showed my membership card I would have gotten a discount.

Shit!!

Sharks are really nice to touch. They are better than snakes because snakes are gay. I owned a shake once and it shit on me. Metal for this feel?

bit of an unfair comparison considering that european bands have way more exposure than latin american bands. so everyone, even the latin americans, know many more european bands than they know latin american bands.

Name me 5 good South American folk metal bands that actually use their own folk influence. I'll wait.

I paid $140 for a year long membership to Sea World. Every time I go I pay $15-20 for food. Metal for this feel?

I love Sea World and I want it to be my special place. It's very boring. All of the rides were closed today. When I went to Sea World in December I saw a marching band. Metal for this feel?

I love sharks you guys don't get it. Has anyone here ever touched a shark? I don't think so?? Metal for this feel? You are all fucking stupid shark virgins.