Does this album make you smile?

does this album make you smile?

Attached: smile-shop-open2.jpg (1339x1045, 559.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YBqve7SjHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've heard it a few times and i guess i like it but i didn't smile at it

why did brain wilson hire someone to write these really shitty lyrics, the album is great musically and all but the lyrics are fucking garbage

wind chimes and vegetables definitely

If you want lyrics read a poem

Music has lyrics dumbass

find one lyric in "Let's Go Away For A While"

according to genius the lyrics are suck my dick

Surf's Up > Good Vibrations
Heroes/Villains>Barbara Ann
Vegetables>I Get Around
Windchimes>Little Deuce Coupe
SMiLE mogs everything they ever did.

Mike Love was the lead singer and primary lyricist of the band, he cowrote all their hits with Brian arranging the notes. Brian developed schizophrenia in his early 20's and was unable to play live shows or handle the rigorous touring schedule. The band lets Brian remain a member, they hit the road with a hired gun taking Brian's place.
They return home to find Brian had completed Pet Sounds but had hired a professional lyricist to write the words. Mike Love had to be hurt, his creative contributions to the band had brought them to the top, and here he was being pushed to the side because his schizophrenic cousin has made a unilateral decision that the band was no longer rock and roll and that surfing, fun and girls were beneath him.
Mike Love swallows his sadness and goes along with it, he sings the lyrics he didn't write. The album flops.
Mike Love and the healthy Beach Boys continue their rigorous tour schedule. They return again to find Brian has slipped into drug addiction and is surrounded by leaches and hangers on. Brian has hired ANOTHER lyricist/cowriter, this one completely unqualified and well under 6 feet tall. These lyrics don't even make sense. Mike objects to the direction, as does every other member of the band. Brian is so drugged up this project is never finished.
Mike Love still sings his parts, still goes out on tour, still gives 100 percent live, never does anything but support his ailing cousin.
Decades later, Mike Love asks for songwriting credits when audio cassettes, CD's and licensing begin to earn tens of millions of dollars. He just wants credit for the numerous hit songs he co wrote.
He is denied these credits even though Brian knows Mike wrote the words. Mike lawyers up and gets what he is owed.
Somehow he is viewed as 'the bad guy'.
Where is Mike Now? Literally touring and lead singing for the Beach Boys like he's been doing since the 1960's. I'd like to see the mop tops do that

trump lost

Mike Love has more money than Brian Wilson

who cares? is that you mike?

youtu.be/3YBqve7SjHs

Attached: mlov.png (949x844, 616.6K)

yes it did user i listened to it all the way through after work last night and i swear every time a new sound appeared my grin grew larger and larger. love this album, such a fun album to get lost in the magic to!!

Hi Mike.
Kokomo is garbage.
Suck my dick faggot.

got em

I do in fact smile everytime I hear it. Whats your guy's version of smile?

Notice how they have no arguments?

Yes

Attached: 1643133417226.jpg (698x698, 104.45K)