Live Recordings that are better than the studio version

Here's one for ya. Scorpions - World Wide Live is outstanding. Every song sounds better on this record than the original. Best track is The Zoo.

youtu.be/Zn_ivh2W_no

Who do you think kicks ass live?

Attached: WorldWideLive.jpg (300x300, 42.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFsPO-ftbuw
youtu.be/mw1Jhu5t3Ys?list=PL83E6B34CF2628FD9
youtube.com/watch?v=FmC7N6lmTOI
open.spotify.com/artist/5xjQHGPg02YC84jQHTKNAL?si=n_V1KrtJQtC6Ix50Sp1K2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you listened to tokyo tapes?

I have not. Is it good stuff?

The classic
youtu.be/eFsPO-ftbuw

This is a god damn myth and I'm fucking sick of it. Oh yes, please give the sound engineer a fucking headache by forcing him to drown out the sound of the crowds while maintaining the shitty integrity of your blown out amps that have been set up by junkies to strung out to figure which cable goes in the 'output' and which cable goes in the 'input', so you have a half hour intermission during which somebody gets electrocuted cause some idiot spilled water all over the stage and have to file an insurance claim and write the entire concert off as a loss.

youtu.be/mw1Jhu5t3Ys?list=PL83E6B34CF2628FD9

youtube.com/watch?v=FmC7N6lmTOI

I looked up the orchestra version of rock you like a hurricane and saw that these dudes are still touring in their fucking 70s. I actually kinda teased the idea of going to yurop to see them.

I've never seen them live but I would go if they ever came around and the price wasn't too bad. I've seen a couple old dudes' bands and it was a good time.

The live version of Make it Real off this album is one of my favorite songs

Can't stand the production on Machine Head, so sterile and lifeless for songs that are actually god-tier when played live.

Attached: deeppurple.jpg (320x313, 15.72K)

yes

great taste. thats a good one

gonna go listen to this now

Michael Schenker to this dat as absloute animal. I'd tougekiss his anus.

Ramones It's alive

Anything by Phish

My favorite Genesis album. And the last with Steve Hackett.

Attached: MLj0QuV_X3LPGE12.jpg (640x640, 63.05K)

I hate to break it to you but most live albums are overdubbed with studio vocals

Yeah but the vocals were performed live in the studio.