I used to envy him, but it has to be boring making that stuff

I used to envy him, but it has to be boring making that stuff.

And despite all those hits, he's not even famous. Do you think he makes enough money to feel good about his life?

Attached: Max_Martin.jpg (861x1149, 663.41K)

Don't chase money

Attached: 35f821ea7fe6863e9677430cc829bf0c.jpg (640x469, 45.58K)

yes he's stupidly rich and probably does have fun. a lot of his magic comes from being entrusted to do his own thing and not the usual formula. not that he doesn't have generic sounding stuff but you get what i mean

He's mostly likely very rich and doesn't get harassed in public like many of the people he works with which is the most ideal position to be in

he's fairly well-respected among the people that matters

>he's not even famous
I think he wants it that way. He could probably be a lot more famous if he wanted to.

he looks like a deranged psychopath in this pic.
what kind of deviant shit is he into?
redpill me bros, guy must have some serious elite connections

He has the cunny stare, there's no way he hasn't at least seen a double digit amount of it.

it's just the state of being swedish

>he's not even famous.
People like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian got famous for being famous. DJ Khaled is famous for doing literally nothing. Being loaded with tons of celebrity friends and NOT famous is absolutely the way to go, 10/10 times. He's also a billionaire in his home country, which is kind of cheating but not exactly.

I think there is a good chance he see's himself above the cultural product the end result becomes, but is content to make music, money, and people happy.

It would have been based if he could have been a Steinman figure who had a consistent Meatloaf muse.

Attached: 1645415166635.jpg (500x666, 53.26K)

/thread, sadly.
Being the unsung force behind super popular modern songs, getting lots of money from it, and not having to worry about fans annoying you every time you go outside is the best fucking thing in the world as long as you don't mind most people not knowing that you are the reason for those pop hits and just care about the money and nothing more.

gib mony plz

He's been married since the '90, which explains why he doesn't care much about fame.

fatter aaron paul

It's the nordic alien stare, masters of biorhythms and binaural beats
>They have produced or written for Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Lionel Richie, Wiz Khalifa, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, Normani, Mis-Teeq, Celine Dion, Blue, Janet Jackson, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Sam Smith, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Pink, Sia, Whitney Houston, Nas, Chris Brown, Khalid, Charli XCX, Trey Songz and others.

Attached: Stargate.png (1024x576, 629.38K)

My buddy and his GF used to rent his guest house
Max is a super cool dude, and very happy

Well I can tell you he's the man responable for the dumbing down of popular music. Just remember, he was in a little scrub metal band in the early 1990s, he left it because it sucked ass and want to get his revenge on guitar driven music by making Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Weeknd junk for little 12 year girls to enjoy.

After he got popular, music was never the same again & I been following every song he makes in the last 8 years to see what he does next.

>And despite all those hits, he's not even famous.

right, but whats the downside?

>& I been following every song he makes in the last 8 years to see what he does next.
You sound obsessed.
I mean, you're not wrong about modern popular music being dumbed down, but you also sound pretty obsessed.

>infinite money
>no one knows who he is
based

Because I want to know what his formula is so I can tell you why he uses the same song structure on every one of his songs he's made.
Ok he has a few with different structures but he's know to steal (or sample as you would say) part from other hit songs in a uncredited hack way. Listen to the Chorus from "I Want In That Way" then listen to the second half of "True" by Spandau Ballet and that will be your answer. Katy Perry's "Roar" is a rip off of Sara Bareilles's "Brave", Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" is a poor man's "Young Turks" by Rod Stewart. Even "U Drive Me Crazy" by Britney Spears has the same chorus as "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi.
Oh there are way way way more song he jacked for his uncreative career.