If you're friends with P

>If you're friends with P.
>Well then you're friends with me

Attached: tumblr_ncdbieuDrs1rkfgs2o1_400.jpg (379x243, 18.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S6xl7vub5lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're down with Sneed
well then you're down with me
Friends of Sneed
Friends of Sneed
Friends of Sneed
Friends

Based

OP is a cool guy for a lady

Blur did a really good live cover with Matt himself years ago

youtu.be/S6xl7vub5lc

are you down with OPP?
are you threatening me?
tp- titty-kakka
rappapapa

Attached: Cornholion_in_Holy_Cornholio.jpg (383x260, 12.4K)

These people like the most incredibly boring dullards I've ever seen. Are you making music or applying for a job at the IRS?

You didn’t even listen to the song

is the one on the left janine garofalo?
she looks slightly less horrid than she usually does.

Of course not, why would i listen to the fucking song? Nothing about your album cover says anything about why I'd want to listen to your music, your not recommended by anyone whose taste i trust or admire, and I have no idea who you are.

think about it, do you just go to a bookstore and pick out a book at random? Of course not, nobody does that, you look at the cover, you read the docket, you ask around and see if anyone has ever heard of it, THEN you make the decision.

All I know about you is that you took a boring photograph of you all wearing what i can only assume is beige clothing wearing glasses, presumably to make yourself look intelligent.

Keyed

no but one of the SNL girls was in the rentals at one point, google it

You dumb fuck it’s a band from the 90s that had half of Weezer in it. If you don’t have anything to say you shouldn’t comment. You know nothing and your opinion doesn’t matter

Nobody knows who the Yardbirds are either. Get used to it.

think about it, do you just go to a board on Any Forums and pick out a thread at random? Of course not, nobody does that, you look at the cover, you read the docket, you ask around and see if anyone has ever heard of it, THEN you make the decision.

All I know about you is that you saw a thread of something you didn’t know about or understand and shit upon fucking clothing decisions from a screen grab of a music video from twenty five years ago, without listening to the music on a board dedicated to music, presumably to make yourself look intelligent.

i listened to this album a lot during a particular point in my life. it’s remarkably good despite matt sharp not being able to sing. a different vocalist would probably detract from its amateur charm

violins and moogs, what a combo

me too. you can tell a lot of Weezer's charm left with Matt Sharp, even if he didn't write the music his coolness rubbed off on Gayvers Gayumo

yeah, rivers was always chasing hits in his own weird way but after matt left he went full mask off corpopuppet

you still haven't said a god damn thing.

Matt is a talentless pretentious faggot that stole the whole aesthetic and sound from songs from the black hole and only managed to do a mediocre album out if it. At least we got Pinkerton because of it

>Oh no, Matt stole Rivers's totally unique idea of power pop with Moog synthesizers!

>rip-off

weezer fans are cringe

Hi Rivers

Hi Matt

just want to say that Mikey was the goat, rip homie. Scott's pretty good also