I hate to admit it...but it was actually pretty good

I hate to admit it...but it was actually pretty good

Attached: broadcast.jpg (1073x1082, 149.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/abandapart/sets/trishs-mind-bending-motorway-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=LVgqjYu0mxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved tracking their evolution from a retro kind of sound to more noisy and experimental releases.

Why do you hate to admit it? Are they too popular or something?

because at every stereolab thread there is at least one obnoxious faggot shilling this band. Turns out it was one of the few times where it was almost worth the shilling
it isn't better than stereolab though

>at least one
it's just one guy i think

I have seen people supporting that claim at several threads
unless he is also a shameless samefag

I post about it too. She's dead and he doesn't put new material out anymore so who's shilling? They are an amazing (and very well known during their era) act.
Now listen to the black cat session, pleb.

Attached: 1639434104213.jpg (576x1024, 55.52K)

Broadcast renders Stereolab obsolete.

Trish's Mindbending Motorway Mix is a fantastic insight into her musical tastes and influences

soundcloud.com/abandapart/sets/trishs-mind-bending-motorway-mix

THEY ARE BETTER jesus

it's funny how you use "Obsolete" of all words since at least this album sounds more dated than anything stereolab made in the 90s, despite being made before it

The glitch elements are fine at some songs, and at others it even help with the feeling of the song (like subject to the latter), but half of the time it quite literally sounds like NES music

Stereolab had some corny 70's rock elements but they were inoffensive most of the time, the exception may be dots and loops, but that one is easily their most overrated album of their 90s run

again, it is very good, sure, but it doesn't make anything obsolete

Everything they do is better. Melody, lyrics, songwriting, singing, instruments... no reason to listen to Stereolab when Broadcast exists. Rendered obsolete.

>Melody
No
>lyrics
I'll give you that
>songwriting
Nope
>singing
debatable
>instruments
I literally made a post of why that's not the case

>>Melody
>No
How? Stereolab is repetitive as hell, why won't you admit it?

>implying repetitiveness is inherently bad
Unless you meant that a lot of their songs share the same melodies, and if that's the case, prove it

>half of the time it quite literally sounds like NES music
Not only is there nothing inherently wrong with that, but this album is the only one that sounds like this. They evolved with each release.

I would sacrifice all the Dua Lipas and Phoebe Bridgers to bring my girl Trish back

different album but these are some of my favorite drums on record

youtube.com/watch?v=LVgqjYu0mxs

I bet you're a retard who works at wells fargo

yooo is that Broadcast?

Attached: broadcast-fan.jpg (612x408, 29.22K)

>come to Broadcast thread
>they're talking about me
Hehe
But for real, you should listen to the rest of their albums, even the witch cults and berberian sound ones, one of my favorite bands ever

Based. I also love minim, never heard jazz drumming in this sort of music except for this album.

Attached: broadcast.jpg (608x400, 117.37K)

Also both Stereolab and Broadcast are my faves, no need to be a frickin partisan

Attached: iooaoakcns.jpg (1280x813, 147.03K)

For me it's Michael Grammar A