HipHop 2020s

Who do you think we'll be talking about in this decade? Pic related.

Attached: download (1).jpg (800x600, 33.67K)

fuck this nigga lol

No he's fucking awful

Rap is dying rapidly. I would like to see the industry churn out a plant that actually works but they can't. The era of rap stars is over.

Playboi Carti

cemetery

in terms of artists that are gonna COME UP in the 20s, i mean kind of a retarded question. It's only been 2 years so we don't have a good look at the artists that are really STARTING in this decade lmao. I like Keem tho.

I'm anticipating Tyler, Travis, A$AP(?), Kendrick, Drake, Kanye to continue their relevancy throughout this decade, altho kanye's probably gonna fizzle out by the end of the decade. I could see Future, Thug, Durk, Baby, Polo, and others falling off this decade, but they also might stick around depending on how much they control their urge to regurgitate boring music.

and I really hope Roddy and [spoiler]Chance[/spoiler] redeem themselves too.

hiphop is corporate as fuck and played out

lil weenutz$

Zoomer attention spans are way too narrow to be talking about any of this shit 2 years from now, nevermind 10.

How much shit from the 80's you listen to? 90's? Compare that to the last 5 years. The amount of shit we make now worth keeping is through the floor.

every single artist you said besides kanye prob gonna be irrelevant. maybe trav gonna turn it around but all those dudes boring as shit

i mean kanye is a megastar so it's fair to assume he'd stick around, but he's also the oldest out of all of them. He's left his prime, I just wonder how long before he just does his 4:44 and dips, or goes feature-only.

nobody is gonna be talking about the incel version of playboi carti in 5 years OP

spaceghostpurrp is the best 10's rapper

chance? no way nigga that's a pipe dream

rap is going to die in the 2020's and hyperpop is going to take over

>Roddy
Didn't even know he dropped a new album this year, is it any good?

definitely not hyperpop is the worst genre

incelcore is gonna be the next big thing in rap

he dropped December 2021, it was very disappointing. Some people think it's mediocre, some people think it's real bad. But everyone agrees it's a step down from PEMFBA

babytron

Rap isn't music.

Attached: download (2).jpg (750x889, 114.85K)