Favourite Manson album?

Favourite Manson album?

Attached: tumblr_oe9qc5KDPU1vrl5oco1_1280.jpg (1280x1584, 558.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy wood

Antichrist

boring obvious answers
none of you listened to his post 2000s shit?
its quite good

Born Vilnian was good, The Pale Emperor was great, Heaven Upside Down was not good, We Are Chaos was excellent.

None of these hold a candle to the triptych, though I genuinely consider We Are Chaos to be the final installment in that series (i guess making it the quadriptych).

Mechanical Animals is a head above everything else IMO. I don't much like his edgy pseudo-industrial rock, but his dark take on artsy glam is actually kind of fascinating.
youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU

His recent stuff is good, the only album of his I really don't like is Eat Me, Drink Me, because his grating, croaky vocal style really doesn't work for me when he's trying to be stripped down and emotional. It almost feels like he made that one to appeal to the emo-pop kids who were around at the time. To his credit, it worked, just not for me.

----
ngl, I'm still on Evan Rachel Wood's side 1000% in that whole debacle.

Attached: 350x350.jpg (350x350, 12.86K)

Mechanical Animals

Is like a mix between Manson blondes ranch (Probably Houston right now and their machines) and Marilyn Monroe poison I'd love to have a sip?

It's a combination of Charles Manson and Marilyn Monroe, he was basically trying to contrast the horror and glamor of celebrities, I think.

What is so good about We Are Chaos?
The title track seemed to suck ass and that's all I heard, I guess I'll listen to the other tracks on it

Most of the tracks are about Manson dealing with being two people: Marilyn Manson vs Brian Warner. Pretty interesting listen if you keep that idea in mind, and ties in perfectly with the themes of the triptych.

The Pale Emperor

it's all right. there's a few standouts

None of them because I'm not a 14 year old edgelord.

There's no music attached to your childhood that you still like?

I only heard his debut and one of the 2010s ones

Antichrist Superstar & Golden Age of Grotesque are my favorites and will be my only favorites. I have a soft spot for Mechanical Animals though

Mechanical Animals. Everything else is cringey shit.

you know what?
some we are chaos songs are quite good
Paint you with my love sounds like a rolling stones song
ITS EXCELLENT

>says manson albums are cringey
>picks the cringiest album as his favorite

cringe

Of course there is, just not the cringe shit.

Why would you come into a thread just to disagree?
if you don't like the artist you don't have to listen to them
I don't understand

>Why would you come into a thread just to disagree?
Welcome to Any Forums, you must be new here.

No I'm just logical

unironically his first album
American Family etc

Not that guy, and I quite like some Manson songs but fuck off with your "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST DONT LISTEN" shit. Jesus Christ that's the regurgitated response of every YouTube NPC. It's retarded on youtube, and it's even more retarded on a fucking anonymous music imageboard.

People vent about music they dislike for lots of reasons. Here are a couple: it's satisfying, it's cathartic, sometimes saying it helps you put a finger on what you dont like about it.

Saying you dont understand why anyone would share a negative opinion just makes you sound like a complete and utter retard.

Oh, so it's not just that you don't understand, it's that you're MORE LOGICAL than anyone who shares a negative view.

You genuinely might as well not post here. You're embarrassing yourself and you don't realise it.

Nah