Untitled

Attached: file.png (1100x802, 307.26K)

Music I would be a little excited to hear after meeting somebody new and getting confirmation they don't have complete shit taste but that I haven't listened to by myself in years

Who cares?

All I see are four bad albums lol.

how the fuck is radiohead so popular

the guy sitting in the corner at the party not really interacting with anyone starter kit

itcotck > okc > wywh > tpab

Good songwriting? People never talk about songwriting on here because there weird autists but it usually explains an acts popularity

itcock > wywh > okc >tpab
t. zoomer

Every person who thinks kendrick lamar makes better music than kanye should shoot themselves in the head

wrong, bad zoomer
right, good zoomer

Huge 15 y/o fandom

Which do you think should be the rightful owners of the top 3 of music in general?

15 y/o? more like 35-50 year old fandom

1.Captain Beefheart: Trout Mask Replica
2.Robert Wyatt: Rock Bottom
3.Faust: Faust I

More like zoomer/millenial art hoes and faggots fandom.

Correct

>Wish You Were Here
>In The Court of the Crimson King
Power gap
>OK Computer
Power gap
>To Pimp a Butterfly

i have a huge gripe. i havent met a single person IRL who listens to even shitty mainstream Any Forums core. its literally all just hot 100.

itcotck > wywh > okc >>> tpab

bro most people I've met irl outside of my friend circle don't even know who radiohead are lmao

This website always assumes normal people i.e. plebs listen to Death Grips, Swans, and AnCo. They haven't really went outside for years on end.

All four should be replaced with The Doors albums

damn that sucks man ive known several people into shit like mac demarco, arctic monkeys, tame impala, the smiths, vampire weekend. doesnt really get deeper than that though, only met a couple people with more obscure tastes than those, but a lot of people who like those bands.