2022... I am forgotten

2022... I am forgotten...

Attached: preyiv.jpg (500x500, 52.05K)

jesus christ this album

Her own fault. People aren't retarded. They can tell she can't make her own music and needs Jupiter to do everything, that doesn't pair well with the themes. P4K gave it like 6.9 or something, that was just to be respectful.

She isn't forgotten, though. I didn't like this album, it sounds shallow and the vocals are annoying. But I also think it hints at some promise, and I think she has a good album in her.

Also, she definitely isn't forgotten. Crystal Castles were a very significant indie act, and she was the face of it. The scandle between her and Ethan was also very notable. She'll be remembered as one of the key rock/indie artists of the 2010s.

I say all this as someone who again, didn't like this album, and I was honestly never a big CC fan, I think they had a couple nice songs but they never excited me much. But people are acting like this is the end, and I honestly hope not.

>she has a good album in her.
This would require growth, maturity, a change in perspective, a more relevant sound. All of these things aren't capable for somebody as talentless as Glass, who only embarked on a solo career to destroy Kath. People say it's the end because she backed into a corner.

She's not talentless, though. I think Kath is the main creative force in CC, obviously, but she added a lot to that group. I think she needs to figure her shit out, and maybe look to people like Zola Jesus and Chelsea Wolfe, who are doing a similar thing much more successfully.

Also, the idea she does solo work to "destroy Kath" is silly. I know this is Any Forums, but give me a break.

What a silly claim. Glass is definitely incredibly talented. The album was rushed and poorly polished. She didnt embark on a solo career to destroy Kath, Kath was a rapist and she destroyed him, and then continued with what she was good at in order to create more art.

You're goofy

Cope. Have fun with your Jupiter Keyes album. Who is Alice Glass again?

>incredibly talented
You have really shit taste and bad faith against Ethan by which he was the groundbreaker in Crystal Castles. Consider suicide.

I honestly think that you're mentally ill. Not because of your opinion, which is fine, but because of how you're expressing yourself here, which is bizarre.

I noted Kath was the major talent in CC. I also noted I didn't like this album. But I said Glass had talent and I thought she could probably do better.

I'm sorry you're such a scared little boy that you tell strangers to harm themselves for disagreeing with you.

>you're mentally ill
Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-113901_Chrome.jpg (1080x327, 171.12K)

>I'm sorry you're such a scared little boy that you tell strangers to harm themselves for disagreeing with you.
This isn't Reddit, faglord. You don't get to decide whether something is good with needless extra steps about diet CC. Glass can't redeem herself without Ethan and it's all over.

this sucked

So did her EP

and you're still double-posting. Stop hyperventilating and seek a therapist.

Do you not understand post codes? I provided proof two people are posting responses and you couldn't be more assblasted.

And you're schizophrenic too. This is the first time I've mentioned double posting.

Assblasted about what? The fact you're insulting us because we have the audacity to say someone isn't as talentless as you claim? Jesus Christ you're a piece of work. Again, you need therapy, you crazy little boy. Keep projecting.

>the first time I've mentioned double posting
Didnt need to explicitly mention. You referred to two individuals as one single person. I'm not even going to read your whole response. You lost.

This isn't a lose-win thing, you mentally ill moron. You're insulting people for saying Glass isn't talentless. And all you keep doing is pointlessly insulting people. You're so profoundly stupid it's like talking to a wall.

The joke is that that was NOT me. I provided you an image with a post code lmao not only are you a retard but you need to go back as well

I saw your image. I was not still arguing that, you dumb fuck. Holy shit how are you this fucking stupid Jesus fucking Christ.