/rym/

Attached: sonemic-512.png (512x512, 14.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~selfsame
youtube.com/watch?v=kXLu_x0SRm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1570997066671.jpg (975x672, 133.72K)

getting botox and lip fillers soon

is there a way to automatically rate everything in a genre 0.5 stars?

no cause thats just fake rating

i wrote a movie review i'm proud of but i'm not sure whether to post it on rym or not. what do you guys think of rym profiles that have movie ratings too?

no ones gonna think youre weird for posting a movie review... no ones gonna give a shit

maybe, but it also might annoy people who just want to see music

Did you capitalize properly?

nope

rateyourmusic.com/~selfsame

no
youtube.com/watch?v=kXLu_x0SRm4
based bimbo

Attached: R-12807916-1542354690-3559.jpeg.jpg (538x374, 60.91K)

I want to kms when I see those meager uncapitalized ‘i’s. It’s like if a baby were to cop a smug attitude with someone.

bratty is essentially a clout martyr

weird thing to get upset about

>not capitalized
enjoy your ban then

reviewing music is pretty gay, why waste the time writing paragraphs about something when another listen of the same album may hit you a completely different way and render your first review outdated in a matter of days. I get why it's fun to write and all but music is too subjectively fickle for reviews to be effective in any way

>reviewing music is pretty gay, why waste the time writing paragraphs about something when another listen of the same album may hit you a completely different way and render your first review outdated in a matter of days. I get why it's fun to write and all but music is too subjectively fickle for reviews to be effective in any way

Attached: lithiumare-kiracord.gif (220x220, 119.26K)

There's lots of fake rating in that site

name two

Not really, more weird you can’t type I

Any account that ignores the UK

you’re a weirdo

not important

Bookhouse best uk band

IM A POOPIEHEAD AND I SUCK SHIT ALL DAY!!!!!!!@ Please i looove eating penis. - That's what most of you RYM "PEOPLE" sound like tonight on the web

stop shilling collocoll

Keep this shit bumped Any Forums!!!!!.......for great justice!!!!! (Its a epic win scrnario going down right now my fellas)..........I AM INTO SEX