Is this like the Reddit version of anco?

Is this like the Reddit version of anco?

youtu.be/52n_c51aaY8

Attached: 489992EF-B312-4632-BE05-99D38C008356.jpg (1170x1138, 916.73K)

i fucking hate them so much but this comment is so funny i had to watch to confirm and OP is right.

>aging asian hipster girls pressing a single key on moog check
>fat bearded faggot singer check
>token black guy check
>another fat bearded faggot in background for effect check
>entire audience masked except the host and performers check
Most Reddit thing I’ve seen today

does James just not give a shit anymore?

music definitely sounds like he doesn't

>half the thread has never heard of LCD fucking Soundsystem
>half the thread has awful taste

yep, i'm thinking it's a Any Forums thread in 2022

Fatbeard detected

they really made fun exciting stuff around 2002-2004, before they released their first album. but now it's been a couple of decades, its ok to let go. we need a new trip. anco is also done and gone .

we know lcd soundsystem. they are just known as cringe reddit shit

dumb take - time skiffs is like their best work in 15 years

anco is the reddit version of anco

>time skiffs
i wouldnt know i havent check them since that adobe slab track i keep hearing on fucking sirius xmu as if they haven't done shit since then. also i really dont give a shit about anco , really, i bet i can skip the album you mentioned.

well sure you can skip anything you want but you just sound stupid dismissing shit you haven't even heard lmao

stupid stupid stupid hey have you ever thought of evaluating your own mental process? you sound ... limited , i am afraid to say. i feel i can skip it because they are sort of on the same trip for a while now, and i did check real quick 3 or 4 songs and yup, my prejudices were confirmed. so yea , no idea whats your deal maybe you are just very young. or ...stupid. and go fuck yourself , stupid boring lil shit with shit taste :-)

wait? you - the guy who first said "i wouldn't know i havent check them out since that adobe slab track" and "also i really dont give a shit about anco" and "really, i bet i can skip the album you mentioned" is calling ME limited? that's hilarious!

also: big difference between saying that and saying "i did check real quick 3 or 4 songs and yup, my prejudices were confirmed" so sorry for knowing what words mean and assuming you meant what you'd said previously lmao!

the lesson i learned here is that i should assume yr a fucking moron and not listen to what you say copy!

/thread

Attached: bugmen npc auidence.jpg (633x310, 29.75K)

Blue maga

The simulation is real

remember when daft punk is playing in his house? now this backing band of like 10 librarians is in his house.... he met them online and now they won't leave....

It's not 2020 anymore you fucking faggots!