When the FUCK are they coming back

When the FUCK are they coming back

Attached: TitleFightHyperview-e1423255771284.jpg (457x473, 40.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11uafaO4yHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qeyp-WTTD9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never ever.
Why did nobody like Hyperview? It's their best album

It's baffling how this killed their career and yet they started a thrend with going shoegaze.

Trips confirm. It wasn't another youth-crew-lite album and hardcore kids didn't know what to do.

I know, right? Sucks when their earlier -core stuff becomes an albatross around their neck. And now bands are openly embracing PHC and shoegaze and getting praised for it? Bah.

Now everyone is cooming for fucking Turnstile

Dunno, Ned seems to be happy releasing hot garbage as Glitterer

Why does nobody like Turnstile's new sound? I really like their evolution as a band. Yeah they don't sound like the same band that made Keep it Moving, but their new shit isn't bad.

I'm so glad I stopped listening to pizzacore like the wonder years and the story so far and found bands like Riddlin' Kids and Treble Charger

I'm not shitting on it, I think their new album is great, but I think it's a goddamn shame that they get celebrated for doing what Title Fight got shit for six years earlier.

Implying you're not going to lose your shit when Passing Through a Screen Door comes on

Attached: 1501708289065.jpg (370x699, 34.06K)

That album sucked in so many ways, including the blatan ripoff of Fireworks' Gospel cover art, which also sucked

I still really like Pizzacore shit you take that back

Are you really saying you can't see the similarities?

CIGARETTE SMOKE DANCES BACK IN THE WINDOW

Attached: pepe music.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

What other bands do the shoegaze phc sound?

I just hope they get their shit sorted out. They released a meh punk record with a couple stand outs, then they released one of the best modern post-hardcore albums, and then they did an okay shoegaze album.

I want another Floral Green, but more consistent this time. If they just did a more consistent version of Floral Green, there's no doubt in my mind they could be bigger than Touché Amoré.

Attached: ab67616d0000b2735d499539783a547df8ca22ea.jpg (640x640, 72.17K)

Idk but when they do they should avoid this sound. It’s over done in the scene and boring. And their attempt at it was mediocre. The only band to make a good record going towards this sounds that’s a ‘vibe’ and ‘relaxing’ was turnover and they could only do it once.

TF didn’t do a good job at it though

this album is pretty damn good, especially your pain is mine now

youtube.com/watch?v=11uafaO4yHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qeyp-WTTD9I

For me it's Shed

Better than overpraised mediocrity like Turnstile

Yeah if I had to pick one or the other I’m going title fight. But if you put up glow in v hyper view I’m choosing glow on