ALWAYS support local music!

>ALWAYS support local music!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 69.1K)

What’s your beef with local music OP?

Most of it is indie/hipster crap.

no it isn't not even a little bit touch grass

christ, this.
I can't even relate to the bands AT ALL.
not even in the slightest.

Oh I forgot to mention it's also a bunch of terrible fashion "punx" and HxC losers

They cucked out when it was important not to and now think they can just pick up where they left off. Same as the mainstream industry.

>I'm only in it for the music

Attached: 1643323526918.jpg (576x615, 85.95K)

Being in for the social mechanism is some of the gayest shit you can possibly do.

I mean if nobody goes to shows (even the shit ones) local bands can't get better. But is also true that you shouldn't go to see shit boring bands. It's really the bands' job to get good on their own and do their part, THEN the scene does it's part by going to not-so-shit shows. If you are total shit be grateful you are playing live at all, im not going to see you play just because

oh I thought you meant cucked out like during the pandemic nvm

I do mean that. No one wants to jump back into the fold with pathological larpers and their half assed indie rock and shit rnb and tired old metal and hardcore just because they're good and ready now.

damn my indie scene is so much cooler than yours RIP user

Doubt it.

Attached: 1449788975702.jpg (324x372, 53.05K)

Support good music. Artists should cloister themselves away and hone their craft to perfection instead of having the gall to waste a crowd's time.

Lmao you sounds like a fat retard

I look like this and I say this

No you don’t

Only if it's 1980s new hampshire

Attached: 638.png (1080x1155, 935.96K)

>if I post a soiboi then anything I make him say will be wrong

I don't support local music, I've never been good about it, but there's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about local bands.