Why do people hate Lyn-Z?

Why do people hate Lyn-Z?

Attached: 144CD0E9-ADC9-4B17-BA86-73555D83CFDD.jpg (768x1024, 234.17K)

She has piss kink, she's TERF (definitely), racist (maybe) and some other things that ruffle tumbrltards

I never knew she was so based.

ask le reddit

Attached: le reddit.png (719x311, 36.58K)

>She has piss kink
So unfair amiright?
i mean, when GWAR does it, its fine, but you put a hot asian lady up on the stage, everybody loses their mind!

I dunno. I have no idea whats going on anymore. I just pretend I'm with it and smile when somebody remembers a band i used to listen to.

the only real answer is that only women hate her, and that's because they're all mad gerard way has cum inside her and not them

Fair point, if true. Like, why the fuck would someone go out of their way to blog about her of all people in 2013 of all times? Kinda creepy stalker-level shit. Is it also true that people accuse her of not knowing how to play? Because my response to people like that would be: when was the last time people cared enough about calling out Poison for not having any musical talent before some label formed them?

So basically wifey material?

she married emo jesus, the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned, while they didn't. plus her band is now officially canceled. tumblr and twitter are scrutinizing and magnifying anything problematic and ignorant she's ever said/done, trying hard to cancel her.
they are saying it's not misogyny to criticize her like this but they are frequently comparing her unfavorably to mikey way's current wife who has more of a "perfect housewife" image than an alternative one.

they do?

source

how is gerard way still popular among tumblrtards if he literally is married to a nazi

she's always looked half asian to me, but as far as i know she's 100% white. odd.

Based as fuck

factos

sometimes i get depressed when no one laughs at my jokes.

nobody cares about your whining

yet you replied.

hey, c'mon, i'm trying. I worked in a batman reference.

I don't care, all I know is she is sexy af and I want her to bend me over the counter and have her way with me.

You literally just pulled this out of your ass

hey rocky, watch me pull a (explitive deleted) out of my (explitive deleted)

Attached: rockybullwinkle.jpg (600x315, 15.57K)

and here you are continuing to whine because nobody cares about your post. it happens to everybody. just move on.

That's the woman who does the backwards bendy thing when playing sometimes?

this is it
yes thats her

was there any update on jimmy's lawsuit

pretty sure the only update is that the record label requested to be dropped from the lawsuit, which was granted, and jimmy hasn't responded

>backwards bendy thing
that probably sounds more sexy than it is.

and you continue to respond, giving me the attention i crave.

I AM SUFFICIENTLY ERECT

Attached: 9e45caddaf236f6f32eca574f5727dcf.jpg (564x564, 59.4K)