How can you be aware of kanye's discography and NOT recognize he is literally unmatched by any other artist or band in...

how can you be aware of kanye's discography and NOT recognize he is literally unmatched by any other artist or band in history in term of the sheer number of 10/10 tracks

Attached: y.jpg (500x600, 56.55K)

i just want this nigga to convert to islam. it would benefit his music so fucking much.

put two and two together and a little bad weather gonna be your whole family on that funeral line

because i am no longer 16 years old

I don't remember any of his music. He's just a celebrity clown now.

I've heard good production from him, but his rapping kills it, so nothing he's ever made has been 10/10. That said, the one track in his whole discography that's good even with the rapping is Heard Em Say. Not a very good artist.

easy, his stuff is garbo

Donda 2 link please

Most overrated musician in history

The Greatest artist since Kurt Cobain and I'm saying this unironically. I have many artist in my mind that have more 10/10 albums, but no one has been so consistent with good albums as Kanye has been. Can't believe I'm sharing a time and space with this man.

He's not really an artist. He's more like a movie producer or a non-auteur movie director where he just hires a bunch of talented people to do the work for him and complete his nebulous "vision".

greatest artist of the 21st century

Hip Hop is not real music

yeah... it honestly seems like a pretty simple addition to me.
imo he doesn't SURPASS a miles davis or the beatles but he's ON that level

he's also one of those artists that can get you into the artform while you don't get it.
he transcends genre

yes but you're still a boomer millenial for saying it

He doesn't have a bad album. despite not being a college dropout fan

dont care not listening to donda 2 SHILL

trips of truth

>movie directors aren't artists

>Kanye West
>Kurt Cobain
>Miles Davis
>The Beatles
Can you Redditors fuck off? How many careers are you going to tank before you realize this is a bad platform for marketing use?

he may have been good at one point but now he's just famous for being famous

>he was good at some point
Never happened.