Do you collect cds? if so where do you get them?

do you collect cds? if so where do you get them?

Attached: cds.jpg (1200x674, 209.9K)

Flea market, people who don't want them anymore, and thrift store. And sometimes very rarely online.
Just like my records, tapes, and 8tracks.

At shows for autographs and I'll often get both the vinyl and cd. Otherwise no not anymore.

Babe, I only collect Joanna Newsom CDs because the girly isn't on Spotify xx

Attached: Carole_King.jpg (360x362, 87.7K)

I have recently started condensing my CD collection, I've decided to just collect some of my all time favourite albums. For those who are fans of High Fidelity, I am arranging them in autobiographical order.

If I am looking for something old, I mainly buy from third party sellers on Amazon or Discogs. When I buy new albums (which is rare) I buy from Bandcamp if it's an independent release or HMV.

>autographs
gay

Why? On the album I think its really cool. And very profitable. Especially in this day and age I think its more valuable than ever. Sometimes they draw on it and all kinds of stuff. Bands can be extremely fleeting so I think its really important. And literally do not even get me started on comic books.

It ruins the artwork.

*and actually some musicians have even offered them unsolicited like HR from the Bad Brains. Also you are aware that record store autograph signings are a thing right? To each their own but if the musician very obviously doesnt think its stupid and I dont think its stupid then thats really all there is to it.

Imagine getting this upset because I said autographs are gay.

Depends on the album but lots of them are basically tailor made for autographs with lots of negative space. Also I have different colored markers and stuff so I plan it out and everything. I would never consider it ruining the artwork though but I would often actually consider the artwork ruining the autograph which in that case I wouldnt even do it if I cant think of a good way. You are aware that artists very often sign their prints right? A lot of them are even double signed. Thats how much of a thing it is. Like its a print of an autographed painting which is then additionally originally signed.

calmer than you

Why are you talking to me as if I don't know anything about them?

>writing paragraphs about why they're so good
>calm
You just look silly.

>You just look silly.
imagine taking this place that seriously

I'm not the one sperging out about autographs. I don't like them, never have done. You aren't going to convince me otherwise.

Well I've explained how I'm right so like I said to each their own. And you do realize you're back pedaling now right?

Don't see how I'm backpedalling in the slightest, you seem very upset that I don't like autographs.

>Don't see how I'm backpedalling in the slightest,
and you're gonna learn the hard way.
>you seem very upset that I don't like autographs.
No I'm passionate about autographs. Sorry to break your little heart.

>No I'm passionate about autographs. Sorry to break your little heart.
Passionate to the extent you can't tolerate any negative opinion about them. You're a fucking weirdo.

I simply asked why and explained myself.

Also set lists. Don't forget set lists. Look at me I'm so upset that I'm mentioning autographed set lists.