Fuckign soulseek pisses me off so much

fuckign soulseek pisses me off so much
someone please tell me which version of vision creation newsun is actually flac and lossless and not just a troll pretending it is

Attached: justfuckingdoitalreadyyoupussy.jpg (398x307, 44.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewfor.red/en/starting.html
redacted.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=S03nrwuKz1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>falling for the lossless meme
you asked for it user

i can hear the difference

Sure you can buddy. I believe you! NOT.

afaik u just gotta look at the track in a spectrum analyzer and see the cutoff point of the frequencies

That album is just pointless wank so it doesn't matter

Just check the spectrogram retard
& only DL from ppl with log+cue files

s-spectrum analyzer...?
i dont understand im a bottom
i just want it to say 'lossless' in apple music when i pull up the album
>implying i dont enjoy pointless wank
also it isnt girl
alright you got me i just like how it looks when it says 'lossless' it makes me feel good

if you're that concerned about audio quality then I recommend you try joining redacted.ch
It's a private tracker with over 2 million torrents, over 1 million releases, overwhelming majority of them are in FLAC

you have to go through an interview process if you wanna join though which requires like an hour of reading stuff to prepare, several hours of waiting in an IRC chat, and an hour to actually do the interview
interviewfor.red/en/starting.html

go outside and live a little, goldenears

tranny?

not OP but explain to retard soul

redacted.ch?

redacted.ch/

ok so you can download a spectrum analyzer which shows u all the frequencies that are present in an audio sample. then you can see the cutoff frequency, which shows you the sample rate. if it cuts off at 20khz, thats 320kbps, 41khz is cd standard, sometimes people go up to 48khz (or 96 if you are completely deluded).

most adults cannot men 25+ hear past like 18khz, but there is some evidence that those higher frequencies nevertheless have psychoacoustic effects...

i rip my albums myself and purposefully don't include any of that shit just to spite you private tracker retards

Lossless audio is needlessly large in filesize and doesn't sound better for the listener. It is more important for engineers to have access to lossless stems or lossless master tracks so they can make alterations with as little variation appearing as possible. When a song is mixed and mastered it isn't done with the intent to be listened to in a lossless format. It is mixed and mastered to be enjoyed in any quality formatting. If you genuinely think a mix is unlistenable unless it is lossless that assumes the mix sounds like shit to begin with. Most people who demand lossless quality think they are hearing a difference, but if you performed a blind test between redbook CD quality and lossless they couldn't tell the difference. Many songs you probably cant tell the difference with mp3s either. I can assure you mixing engineers aren't sitting around demanding to listen to FLACs.

The main reason i prefer lossless is because itll be the actual audio that was on the CD it was ripped from, as opposed to a compressed version of it. Plus ive heard some extremely 'wet' sounding mp3 rips back in the day that have somewhat muddied my perception. Either way i dont see any compelling reason for flacs to not be a thing, having the raw cd audio properly preserved should be nothing but good.

flac is a meme
good taste in music though
listen to this op
youtube.com/watch?v=S03nrwuKz1I

Attached: 1614056759912.gif (323x371, 50.19K)

check rutracker

>MUH PRIVATE TRACKERS
>MUH INTERVIEWS
When will this meme end?